vbadboi

Looking for an Edit Customer Order Module.

Does anyone know of a free module for editing customer orders like adding or deleting products on order?

You can try http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/185401-free-script-product-mass-edit-category-multi-edit-order-edit/

But it not a module. You copy the files to your admin directory and call them in your browser.

BTW: you can add new products to your order in PS 1.5. See picture.

post-302430-0-18466500-1391441442_thumb.jpg

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

Dear musicmaster i have download the files from the link you refer and i extract them in my admin directory.

It seems that the script is not working for 1.4.7.1.

After i run the script  i try to add a product by serch for it and i get the below error

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/content/p/a/x/axxxxn/html/MMMM/kkkkkk/xxxx/add_product.php on line 73
products not found

The product is excisting!

thanks in advance

Edited by pahnas (see edit history)

pahnas, there are two versions of the script, one for 1.4 and one for 1.5. Are you using the right one?

yes i select the right one with the name triple_edit-PS1.4_1.17a

Can be used for 1.4.6.2

thanks

On line 73 of add_product.php as it is the zip file there is no mysql_num_rows() statement.

So please check everything you have done carefully.

On line 73 of add_product.php as it is the zip file there is no mysql_num_rows() statement.

So please check everything you have done carefully.

I have download the script files and i just upload them. I did not do any changes

How do you use add_product? It is not a stand alone script. It only works when called from order_edit.php.