NemoPS

[FREE MODULE] Ask a question

Not really, it should just hook to the tabContent area. One thing that won't work for sure is the displayAdminProductsExtra hook, to check questions in the product's back office

Not really, it should just hook to the tabContent area. One thing that won't work for sure is the displayAdminProductsExtra hook, to check questions in the product's back office

Is there any way to get it work in 1.7 by changing some coding.?

See if the hook runs I guess. In the module's core file, hookProductTabContent, add this

die('a');

See if the product page dies to 'a'

If so, keep moving it down until you reach a breakpoint

Thank you for this awesome module. Is perfect and work just fine. 
I have only one issue with this :)  

I can not move the hook. For the moment it show the question/answer  in More info tab. (Informatio tab)
I want hook under or above blockproductscategory for example.  On the bottom of our the website. 

I remove all the hooks from module, I have hooked step by step but no good result. 

post-1380816-0-44930300-1506604859_thumb.jpg 

Any ideea ? 

Thank you 

Hello

is it possible send e-mail to admin (e-shop owner) when question is placed?

I see mail template "qna_admin" in mails folder and PHP function sendRequest() in prestagna.php file with title "New question to be moderated", but nothing happend when question is placed.

Is that function disabled?

Hello,
Yes, it's supposed to actually, what language do you use?

As for the hook, you can just clone hookDisplayProductTabContent and rename it to hookFooterProduct

Good morning, I downloaded a module "ask a question" to ask questions to customers and followed the steps of the following link to configure it: http://sobreprestashop.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/integrar-modulo-en the-page-of-the-page-of-product-in-prestashop1.6.html #

The problem is after having followed the steps of the link happens that this module is duplicated in each tab of the tab of the products: in the more, in reviews and in the tab itself ask a question. Would anyone know how to fix it or why? Thank you very much.

Hello,

is there a way to automatically disable some products when another module enables them?

I have an automatic import manager with more than 20k items and it re-enables them when the cron runs.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience

Daniel

Hi Nemo, 

Great module and nice job but i can't place the module in tab. (website PS 1.6.1.13)

In modules position, i have these hooks: displayProductTab and displayProductTabContent but appears below the product tabs.

How can i place the module in one tab ?   

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Edited by tresorsdargan

Hello nemo. 

First thanks for great module.

I added this module to cms page. I create a hook and now i can see module in cms page,but send button not work. can you help me fix it? 

I want create section where customer can ask a question not only about products and all questions and answers are in one place.

So i try to change php code of module but all i get is blank page of my site. can you help me change it if you have free time?

i just want to do it only for cms, i don´t need to use it in product table.

i try add id-cms to database and change some line in php but all wrong.

thanks

Hi Nemo,

Hope you are well and finally settled (we had email corespondence while back)

Im using this module and its great but a lot space for improvements.
Of course, implementing needs time and time is money but I would agree on payed version :)

Here is a simple modification that would be helpful a lot.

Sometimes when we have few questions that we need to respond to, we dont have option to answer one and then publish it and leave others to replay later.
For example if we have 3 questions and we write one answer and leave other 2 not answered and click save, all 3 will dissapear from the list and we would need to go into each product and respond them one by one.

This is quite hard as we dont know where are those product in the list which is you must admint a bit messy.
http://prntscr.com/hdaz7k

I hope i was clear enough. If not I can make a video :)

Hi nemo,

This module is working fine, the only problem I have is that there is and error in the first line of the following files: "qna_admin.html", "qna_answered.html" and "qna_rejected.html"; located in modules/prestaqna/mails/en. This is causing the emails that are being send to be empty, but I don't know how to solve it.

This is the line that is giving the error (Erroneous DOCTYPE. Expected <!DOCTYPE html>:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/strict.dtd">

Could you help me, please?

Not by default, you have to assign it in the core file (I don't have it handy right now, so I can't recall the exact name of the method, but it's something like sendMail)

Hello!!

First of all, congrats for this amazing job! Is exactly what I was looking for!

But, I work with Prestashop 1.7 and I couldn't make it work, nothing appears on product pages or product tabs.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!!