shacker

[MODULE] Western Union 2.2- PS1.2./1.6

After I hit the confirm button during the check out process in prestashop 1.5.0 using W/U v1.6 the page is blank. I tried uniinstall and reinstall and resetting the module. Changed the chmod to 755 to all files and folders. Anyone else have an issue with this? Must be a simple fix because the entire process even a purchase email is sent properly. Look forward to a reply.

I turned on diplay errors in the config file to show this at the final step of the check out.

Catchable fatal error: Argument 4 passed to ToolsCore::displayPrice() must be an instance of Context, boolean given, called in /home/anaboli8/public_html/prestashop/modules/western/western.php on line 193 and defined in /home/anaboli8/public_html/prestashop/classes/Tools.php on line 452

I show this for the lines

193 'total_to_pay' => Tools::displayPrice($params['total_to_pay'], $params['currencyObj'], false, false),

452 public static function displayPrice($price, $currency = null, $no_utf8 = false, Context $context = null)

Edited by GaryG (see edit history)

Hi shacker, thanks for replying. Yes just bought the western union because I had an old 1.0 version that was not working in an upgrade. So I bought the v1.6. Now I upgraded again to the new 1.5.0 and the v1.6 has a slight issue lol I get the confirmation emails that an order was placed and western union details etc.... It all seems fine just the one part after I click the confirm button it takes me to a blank white page. Im baffled.

you have downloaded from our site?

but, we dont sell the module, you mean downloaded ?. Enable display errors on config.inc.php in config folder

Catchable fatal error: Argument 4 passed to ToolsCore::displayPrice() must be an instance of Context, boolean given, called in /home/anaboli8/public_html/prestashop/modules/western/western.php on line 193 and defined in /home/anaboli8/public_html/prestashop/classes/Tools.php on line 452

but, we dont sell the module, you mean downloaded ?. Enable display errors on config.inc.php in config folder

Oh I apologize shacker, I was confused. I may be misinterpreting this thread. I bought this module from prestashop but not from you. I just noticed the banner and store www.catalogo-onlinersi.com.ar in your sig.

Just to bring my issue to a close. I contacted the developer and indeed an update was needed. He emailed me the fix and now the western union module works great. He is now working on fixing the moneygram v1.6 module and will be done in a couple of weeks. So if anyone else has an issue in the new cart 1.5.0 I suggest contacting the developer. He was very quick to reply and great communication.

Best Regards

No problem jejeje

Hi shacker, how to download this WU module from your web? I thought I did add it to my cart and check out? Are you going to send the module by email? :)

Again, am I need to fill up the contact details: Fullname; Order id; Details; CIF/NF/DNI? What does CIF/NF/DNI mean? It shouldn't be MTCN, because mtcn must be ten digit... This information must provide my name or customer's name? I m using Presta v1.5.1.

Pls reply me,

Thanks in advance.

g oto my downloads in our site, and you can download, or check your email

g oto my downloads in our site, and you can download, or check your email

Hi, please send the file to my email: okayhaha@foxmail.com

Many thanks.

This version is not work in PS1.5.2. Blank page after check out. Please upgrade.

v1.7 - compatible PS 1.5.2

This version is not work in PS1.5.2. Blank page after check out. Please upgrade.

redownload

Hi shacker i have PS 1.5.0.17 when you try to check with your WU i get the folling eror can you help me out. thanks in advance

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb25a/b400/ipg.woore48/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 159

1.5.0.17 is a unestable version. You try to pay with bankwire to check if have the sme issue?

I'm having problems installing a module based on the western union and moneygram modules.

I'm getting the following error on PHP log:

[Wed Feb 06 01:35:18 2013] [error] [client 177.16.150.39] PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 4 passed to ToolsCore::displayPrice() must be an instance of Context, boolean given, called in /usr/home/site/www.pinklife.com.br/www/pinklife/modules/pagseguro/pagseguro.php on line 439 and defined in /usr/home/site/www.pinklife.com.br/www/pinklife/classes/Tools.php on line 451

Line 439 of pagseguro.php is:

'totalApagar' => Tools::displayPrice($params['total_to_pay'],$params['currencyObj'], false, false),

Line 451 from Tools.php is:

public static function displayPrice($price, $currency = null, $no_utf8 = false, Context $context = null)

Can you help me?

Thank you.

this error is from module Pago seguro, not western union

modules/pagseguro/pagseguro.php

PrestaShop v.1.5.4.0

Don`t work this module.

1. modules/westernunion/payment.php

No errors, but destruction page.

2. modules/westernunion/validation.php

Destruction page and errors:

a. Warning: File /home/d/des111/red-sys.ru/public_html/psdemo15/header.php is deprecated

in /home/d/des111/red-sys.ru/public_html/psdemo15/classes/Tools.php on line 1843

b. Warning: Function displayHeader() is deprecated in /home/d/des111/red-sys.ru/public_html/psdemo15/header.php on line 39

in /home/d/des111/red-sys.ru/public_html/psdemo15/classes/Tools.php on line 1843

c. Warning: Function displayHeader() is deprecated in /home/d/des111/red-sys.ru/public_html/psdemo15/header.php on line 39

Please, help my!"

** replace variable $cheque to $westerunion in ps 1.5

• Like 1

MoneyGram 1.4 works great in 1.5.3.1 too!

However I noticed a few small details that would be quick and easy for the developer to fix. Some of the files contained Western Union references in the code. Unfortunately I didn't write down exactly what and where (sorry about that) but it's only a few instances, and the only files I worked on were moneygram.html, moneygram.txt, payment_execution.tpl and payment_return.tpl. The link to moneygram.com on payment_return.tpl definitely needs fixing because it's pointing to westernunion.com. So maybe look those files over and check for Western Union stuff. :)

hi. please redownload. we updated it

v2.1 - solved issues with email

I installed your module to my 1.5.4.1 orestashop however when I try to create order statur your e-mail template is not shown. When I try to reset it, I am getting " 

• WesternUnion: No currency set for this module" this error.

As a result of all, your module is not working

Thanks

Edited by f_apan (see edit history)

you need to configure the currency and country in modules, payment

download again from our site, becouse i upload the old version

hey guys!

When I add the Wester Union Details, it seems to ignore the line breaks. 

In the textbox on admin panel it appears correctly. But when a make a purchase and the details appear in the order confirmation page, my address, and phone number appear all in a single line.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance  :)

Hello,

I would like to have more information about your module.

My need is: to propose cash paiement on my Prestashop french store. Does your module propose that?

Thanks a lot,

The module stop to working on PrestaShop 1.6.0.6, upgrading the PS from 1.5.4.

The solution was delete and make clean install of module

Set the Order Status ID, according to the manual.

ok

The "magic" to make it work:

- BackOffice -> Modules -> Payment
   Set the currencies and countries available for this module.

All fine.. working now.

The module stop to working on PrestaShop 1.6.0.6, upgrading the PS from 1.5.4.

The solution was delete and make clean install of module

Set the Order Status ID, according to the manual.

ok

The "magic" to make it work:

- BackOffice -> Modules -> Payment

Set the currencies and countries available for this module.

All fine.. working now.

Thanks for sharing. We update it soon

i download but rar is damaged so not working some 1 can share this module please?

I just tested the module with 1.6.1.0 and everything seems to be working so far. 

Shacker, when testing out the module on finishing the payment one of the fields says.

- When the payment is finished, the required information is: ___________

What is supposed to be displayed out there and is it possible to correct this field?

Thank you for the awsome plugin and all your hard work.

Edited by dookius (see edit history)

Apparently thats the CIF/NF/DNI field. I removed it from payment_return.tpl hope didn't break anything.

just updated the version and works

Apparently thats the CIF/NF/DNI field. I removed it from payment_return.tpl hope didn't break anything.

v2.2 - Compatible PS 1.6, bootstrap BO

I read it already 3 times... which id you mean? id of western union statuse or what?

yes, is the order status, you need to create one and put on the module configuration

I read it already 3 times... which id you mean? id of western union statuse or what?

wich version of the module you have installed and with version of prestashop?

wich version of the module you have installed and with version of prestashop?

Version of module is 2.2 and prestashop's is 1.6.0.14. Why you ask?

to check in the same version to see if can replicate the problem

• Like 1

I think You can only write about Id by anpther way. Because i didn't understand it at first time.

I tested and works in your version, looks like you didnt create the order status or fill correctly in the module configuration

Hi, I need your help again. after confirming the order appears the next error: TCPDF ERROR: [image] Unable to get image: /img/tmp/product_mini_1_1.jpg What should I do?

Hi, Thanks your sharing the module,  i have install the module. but i could not find where or how to send the transaction data for the order . could you help me? Thanks very much.post-771452-0-67197600-1460818531_thumb.png

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Can't load Order status' in public_html/phoneshopbd.com/classes/PaymentModule.php:190 Stack trace: #0 public_html/phoneshopbd.com/modules/westernunion/validation.php(27): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(124, false, 650, 'WesternUnion', NULL, Array, 3, false, '1609288bdaa72e0...') #1 {main} thrown in /public_html/phoneshopbd.com/classes/PaymentModule.php on line 190

after install then get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Can't load Order status' in public_html/phoneshopbd.com/classes/PaymentModule.php:190 Stack trace: #0 public_html/phoneshopbd.com/modules/westernunion/validation.php(27): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(124, false, 650, 'WesternUnion', NULL, Array, 3, false, '1609288bdaa72e0...') #1 {main} thrown in /public_html/phoneshopbd.com/classes/PaymentModule.php on line 190

after install then get this error

did you install the latest version?

Hi, Thanks your sharing the module,  i have install the module. but i could not find where or how to send the transaction data for the order . could you help me? Thanks very much.attachicon.gif20160416225435.png

that is the paid version

thanks for such a great module!

on the video, it said the customer will be sent a link to input the transaction details. where is the link?

i have tried to place an order myself and i do not see any email attached the link.

Please advise! 

Edited by jeff8899 (see edit history)