Restriction for shipping specific products for specific location

Thanks,

I did  the same but at customer level, if the customer choose 4 products 2 of them should be restricted for that state and 2 are allowed, in this case how the customer knows that these 2 restricted product are not allowed and other are allowed. He/She are not aware about the restriction at the time of purchasing even at cart level. How do customer know about the restricted products and unrestricted products among the selection at the cart level or carrier level.

By doing carrier option the common msg "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected." is shown.

Pl. let me know that prestashop next version will contain this facility.

• 1 year later...

I have same problem with multiple products in cart. I have set one carrier for location Africa only and assign to one particular product. if I am add only that product into cart it displays that warning message but if I am adding more that one product it display default "My Carrier" and allow to place order with that restricted product also.

Is there any solution for this? 

• 10 months later...

I have the same problem as Nishant Vadgama. I can restrict one product to be sold in one zone. It works fine when it is the only product placed in the cart, a warning message would appear when you enter an address outside of the zone. But if you add another product that is allowed outside of the zone, both restricted and unrestricted product would be allowed to be checked out. No warning for the product that's restricted to one zone.