[SOLVED] No payment modules have been installed

puspo

Hi everyone,

i have a big problem. On my live PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.0 for unknown reason stop working payment ordering process.

I have already:

-installed payments modules, 

-setting up localization->Zones,Countries,atp

-setting up shipings

-editing some ordering tpl files (backup lost on damaged hdd)

In 5 steps error is: 

No payment modules have been installed.

In 1 step is:

No payment method is available for use at this time.

Can anybody help me find a problem?

Thanks..

• 3 months later...

I would like to comment on this thread...I have the same problem and I followed your advice and installed the payments2carriers.zip file. I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM :-( I have however read in another thread that I must install shiptopay module. Where can I find this module? I am going crazy with all the errors I am encoutering...problem after problem...and my site had to go live in the beginning of April! Please help!

I would like to comment on this thread...I have the same problem and I followed your advice and installed the payments2carriers.zip file. I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM :-( I have however read in another thread that I must install shiptopay module. Where can I find this module? I am going crazy with all the errors I am encoutering...problem after problem...and my site had to go live in the beginning of April! Please help!

sorry....scratch my previous comment...i found the module and uploaded it...but still the same problem :-(

PLEASE ASSIST!