NemoPS

[FREE MODULE] Facebook Open Graph Tags

Hello.

First of all thank You for your work. It is great and useful module.

Unfortunately I have a small problem and I don't know is it connected with the module or something else. The facebook share does't share my product image just some undefined part of my logo. When I use facebook open graph object debugger, it says that og:image should be larger and instead it will use ... The picture shown few lines below is the right picture of my product and when I open it, it shows the right size which is more then 200x200. The most strange thing is that when I use debugger tool for the same product once again it doesn't give me error anymore, and when I share it through my page everything is ok. Please explain me where the problem could be? And how can I solve this without debugging manually every single product of my store?

Thank You in advance.

Hello again.

I opened the site two hours ago for you to view the problem. Now I am trying to share some of the products, and every one of the products looks to share with a picture in all social network buttons!?!? Is it possible that my site is in maintenance mode, and is not accessible from external ips to cause the problem?

Regards

Hello Nemo,

I installed the module and it seems it does not work.

My problem is that when I share a product page on facebook it shares the block advertising image instead of product image.

Here is my site.

Is there any way to fix this issue ?

Thank You in advance.

Hello Nemo and thanks for the quick reply.

The module is installed and i guess it is active to, this is the print screen.

When i saw that it does not work i have also tried to uninstall and instal it allover again, but nothing has changed .

I don't know if i'm doing something wrong or not.

What do you suggest  ?

Thank you again.

I'm bugged, can you open the php file and replace wht WHOLE hookHeader function with

public function hookHeader($params)
{

return $this->header15($params);

}

Hi!

I am having the same problem as srm200, module does not work. It appears in module positions, and seems to be trying to work because when I view page source in the FO the entire module is missing except for the comments, with a big blank space between them.

<!-- Nemops.com OpenGraph Module -->

<!-- /end Nemops.com OpenGraph Module -->

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling and the fix you suggested for hookHeader, but nothing has worked. So afterward I found a way to  add some of the og: tags of my own, ignore those if you check any of my pages. 

PS version: 1.5.3.1

site: http://www.artofadornment.ca

-Elaine

For some reason the page name is not being assigned.

If you look at the header15 method, you will see it's assigning an $og_type variable depending on the page. Can you try writing var_dump($this->context->controller->php_self); at line 340? it should dump the page name

Nothing at all? It should dump the variable, you must be able to see it, if not in the page, in the html code

Add it before this:

if(isset($this->context->controller->php_self) )

var_dump($this->context->controller->php_self);

Yeah, adding that did nothing. Initially I had it on the wrong line... line 340 for me is right above switch ($this->context->controller->php_self) { 

However I went back and added it above if(isset($this->context->controller->php_self) ) and still it did nothing. If my hunch is correct, that was supposed to display the raw code on either the FO page and/or the page's source, but it did neither. I only get the opening and closing comments. Something weird is definitely going on there, but unfortunately I have no idea what.

Edited by artofadornment

Hi, i am in problem with this module. it is not working in prestashop version 1.6. what should i do for version 1.6 ? will you upgrade this module any future for prestashop 1.6 ?

Hello!!

Thank you for share the module!!

I just have a problem...

it doesn't add the stock of the product to the Open Graph info.

I already ser to display the stock (my theme don't have that feature).

Do you know if i can do something about it?

Thanks!

Prestashop 1.5.6.o

www.leadrunway.com

Sorry, i forget to explain.

Its in the case of Pinterest Rich Pins.

Also some startups, as Keep.com or similar use this features.

As feedback, for all european stores, the module send the info in Euros (or the default currency even if you have other currency options), and some webpages only accept the info in dollars, it will be awesome of this module send the info in all available currencies of the store.

Hope you can help us to become available in all platforms.

Thanks and keep going!

Oh, I see, well I should add pinterest's own data in that case. As for the currency, yes it grabs the current one, not sure the ograph's product object can hold all currencies supported by the store

Good morning, Nemo!

I didn't use your module, but I have Open Graph in my theme (Warehouse) and I didn't get a reply from author.
So I hope for you kind reply.

Please find results of checking meta tags of my web site (index page):

Description:  INDEX PAGE META DESCRIPTION 
Set=:  =utf-8
Viewport:  initial-scale=1, user-scalable=no, maximum-scale=1, width=device-width
Generator:  PrestaShop 
Robots:  index, follow 
Erty=og:title content=INDEX PAGE NAME - NAME OF MY :  INDEX PAGE NAME - NAME OF MY STORE
Erty=og:url content=http:*addr*:  *address.ru*  (*addr* - only part of address... Why?)
Erty=og:site_name content=NAME OF MY :  NAME OF MY STORE
Erty=og:type content=we:  website
Erty=og:description content=INDEX PAGE META DESCRI:  INDEX PAGE META DESCRIPTION

Erty=og:image content=http:*address.ru*imglogo:  http:*address.ru*imglogo.jpg  (there is no slash /. Why?)

As you can see there are some repeating of tags.
Please find results of checking meta tags of category page:

Description:  CATEGORY META DESCRIPTION 
Set=:  =utf-8
Viewport:  initial-scale=1, user-scalable=no, maximum-scale=1, width=device-width
Generator:  PrestaShop 
Robots:  index, follow 
Erty=og:title content=CATEGORY META TITLE - NAME OF MY :  CATEGORY META TITLE - NAME OF MY STORE
Erty=og:url content=http:*address.ru*7-potolochnye-sveti:  http:*address.ru*7-potolochnye-svetilniki
Erty=og:site_name content=NAME OF MY :  NAME OF MY STORE
Erty=og:type content=we:  website
Erty=og:description content=CATEGORY META DESCRI:  CATEGORY META DESCRIPTION
Erty=og:image content=http:*address.ru*imglogo:  http:*address.ru*imglogo.jpg 

CATEGORY META TITLE, NAME OF MY STORE, CATEGORY META DESCRIPTION, INDEX PAGE META DESCRIPTION and INDEX PAGE NAME are written by myself in settings instead of real description (for your easy reading).

Why are there repeating of tags? There is no simply TITLE tag of pages. There is no slashes in links. Why? Is it normal?

I sincerely hope you will reply...

Thank you very much in advance.

Uh, can you share your site's url? I think I am missing the point here :D

Yes, of course: rumum.ru

I was checking yesterday with Facebook, it's seems to me works fine, but I'm not sure.

Thank you in advance.

Try checking the module's presence in modules-> positions in the header hook

Yeah, I've confirmed that it's in there... Here's a screenshot:

29zr4ux.png

That's really weird, are you using multistore?

Nope! Yeah, I'm not sure why your code isn't appearing... I tried hardcoding the og tags in my product page manually but I guess I'm not smart enough to do it successfully lol!