Implementation of new theme What is way ?

Hi all !!!

I'd like to make own internet shop with help of this powerful engine ))

Just now I have done next.

Loaded, installed There was no problem.

Now I wanna change default theme to my own one. I have cutted design. As I see for loading a new theme I need to create a new folder (name of my theme) here /htdocs/themes/

and copy all files from /htdocs/themes/prestashop (default)

then change these templates and css to my own concerning my design.

am I on right way ?????

Also let me know if There is some documentation regarding structure of templates of theme. What names of templates do such blocks as header, footer , cart and etc have ???

Though I can guess with looking at their names))

@ EugenePascal

You can find a tutorial here,
http://www.daveegerton.com/prestashop-guides/Prestashop-Designers-Guide/Themes/modifying-the-default-prestashop-theme.html

For changing blockheaders,backgrond blocks/background/ect ect you need to look at the files in prestatheme/img there you will find all the files that you can modifi for your layout.
For example the file blockheader.gif is grey and you want a different color then you can only change that in photoshop, just start photoshop then you go to File then you choose the option Open as smart_object now you can change colors or mix colors ( just play with it )
If you want to add a symbol on your header then you choose File then Place, now you can browse to a image file and add, resize the image and then right click and choose place. Now the file is in the header.
If you want a picture in the header that is bigger but still wanna place it then you need to change the canvas size ( you find that under the tab Image )
Change the hight and see of the image now fits, also just play a bit with it.
If you take for example the file block_bg.jpg and you open it then you only see a tiny small line but thats the block background, just load it the same way as described with the above info and then choose the zoom tool now you can see the image better to change the color in what you want.
All your edited files rename it the same as the original file same name and same .jpg or .gif, rename the original files to .bak and upload your new files to see if you like it.

I am also a newbie in this sort off things but i am learning everyday ;)

Greats ysco..