ggupta77

Page not found error after moving prestashop from one server to another

Hi

I have transferred my domain from shared server to VPS server and also have changed the domain name.

I have already created a new .htaccess file and have cleared all cookies and cache.

But my site is not working fine, I am getting page not found exception whenever I am clicking either on category or on product.

Please help me out.

my website domain is www.fonegallery.in

What module are you using to rewrite your urls?

I purchased a module from prestashop addons "SEO Pretty URL Module" and I am using this module url rewriting.

Also I am getting one error message when I am visiting my module page as shown in the snapshot.

post-671970-0-62864900-1390197140_thumb.jpg

It looks like your pretty url module is not compatible with your upgrade. Try turning it off and regenerating your htaccess. 

Hi

I tried this by disabling the module but it is not working.

Also I have not upgraded the version of prestashop I have just transferred the code from one server to another.

Please suggest some more things.

Have you changed your shop url in /preferences/SEO&URLs?  Also disabling module is not the same as uninstalling.

Hi Zulien

I have changed the url of my website, the website is getting opened but when I am clicking on any product page the "page not found" exception is coming out.

I just uninstalled the module and checked but this is not helping me out.

Turn your shop into force compile and turn the caching off. The module is still trying to load the old routes. 

can you temporary turn off friendly urls, what's going on then? everything works fine?

ohh i've noticed that it's turned off,

looks like problem related to module, can you try to disable it?

Hi, 

check your links for product your are still getting:

http://www.fonegallery.in/index.php?controller=product_rule&id=327&rewrite=micromax-canvas-doodle-2-a240&ean13=&meta_keywords=mobilecell-phone&meta_title=&category=micromax

It should be something like:

http://www.fonegallery.in/index.php?controller=product&id_product=327

Try Dh47 suggestion about force compilation + disabling cache + check if you have appropriate rights on cache directory.

I was working on this and it looks like this issue is coming due to "Pretty URL id remover module". As from the time I have uninstalled this module even the main page is also not working.

Just a blank page is appearing while clicking the url

Please suggest something how i can fix this issue.

Hi,

it looks like you have an error somewhere - try to switch into debug mode - edit file /config/defines.inc.php - line 28. from

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Then you should see some errors if there are any. 

I noticed that there is something if you check source code of this blank page - you can see an error:

Dispatcher::createUrl() miss required parameter "module" for route "module-news-news"

I Just uninstalled news module and now every link is working.

Thank you Vekia, DH42 and Zulien for helping me out.

Just for forum information

I uninstalled all the modules I have purchased and then re-installed them and now every thing is working fine.

hello

thank you for information how you solved it.

by the way, the configuration of modules, installed modules etc. is exactly the same as before?