atifshaikh

A module which changes the price of the product according to country's currency using the location o

Hi,

I need a plugin. Is there any plugin available 

A module which changes the price of the product according to country's currency using the location of the customer.

Say a client from India opens my site the price of the product is seen in rupees as in Rupees

Say a client from UK opens my site the price of the product is seen in rupees as in Pounds

Say a client from Us opens my site the price of the product is seen in rupees as in dollars

Good morning

I do not know of any free modules but if you go to the paid modules forum and search for "Geolocation" you will find a module that does exactly as you want.

Paul

Thanks Paulito for th recommend...sorry to anyone following our links this morning...our vps is down for the next few minutes

lets try this (no module  required) assuming I understand what you are trying to achieve.

back office-->preferences-->geolocation

enable geolocation (requires you to download and upload geolite data)  It's easy if you have ftp.

then

back office-->localization--->countries

edit for example US, set the default currency to USD.

now when a visitor with IP country of US visits your shop, they will see USD.

then repeat for all countries you offer at registration time....and you should be good to go

fyi: testing by country can be a real 'pain'.  So I wrote this module that allows you to simulate visitors by 'ip' or 'selected drop down country'.

you can find out more here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/279119-module-geo-targeting-localization-country-or-ip-simulator-pro/

note: however you choose to test your country visitors (i.e. proxy of some sort), clear your cookies as ps remembers the country in the cookie.