dbeezer99

Module that redirects user to open cart after product added?

I have seen this on a few sites and for me its a must have. i had many reviews done of my site and most say that they didnt l know where to go after item was added.  Its used the ajax cart where the transparent item moves to the top of the screen but unless the customer knows to scroll to the very top and clicks the cart they get lost. Ive seen tWo different styles and my favorite is where when an item is added it created pop up and the rest of the screen greys out asking the customer if they want to checkout or continue shopping. I CANT FIND THESE MODULES

Well maybe.. I mean my cart looks similar after I add a product to it but I have scroll up to click the cart text on the top of the page to see it : http://prntscr.com/2krc14

I want to find a module that will do that automatically. Like I said ive seen it on other sites.

I understand what you mean.

I do not need to do this, but when the customer clicked on add to cart, then scrolls automatically up and show what added to the shopping cart and the customer may choose to go to the checkout immediately or continue to buy.

Regards

MacRoy

Yes that is what I do need. What module does your store use for that feature? thx in advance for helping me!

I am happy to assist you. 

The theme that I have is this, which I modified along my wishes, and that includes this, the shopping cart feature. 

I am providing the link so that you can watch and get more information and hopefully hold of just the function you're looking for. 

Good luck 

best regards

MacRoy