Wrong payments methods when customer change address from other zone

Piotr Kaczor

Hello

I've problem with payments methods when customer change address in "one step checkout". If address is in different zone than first one (but I'm not sure is it the key). Especially if there's "Cash on delivery" for that first address zone carrier (I'm using Ship2Pay). For second address carrier are display wrong payments methods ($context->cart->id_carrier is set to wrong id so Ship2Pay grabs wrong payments methods) I've this problem in my shop and in clear PrestaShop 1.5.6.1. Did someone know any informations or tips about that situation?

It's very difficult problem when someone from "far far away" country place order with "Cash on delivery" payment method selected.

How to re-create that behaviour:

1. Create new zone
  2. Put "UK" in it
  3. Create new carrier and activate it and put price only for that new zone
  4. Install "Cash on delivery" payment method
  5. Install Ship2Pay
  6. Set in Ship2Pay only "BankWire" for that new carrier and all options for other carriers
  7. Grab some products in Your cart
  8. Go to "one step checkout" and log in
  9. Create new address in UK
  10. Refresh page when non UK address is selected
  11. Change address for that in UK zone

On my system there are wrong payment methods, like "cash on delivery" but there should be only BankWire. I'm was trying to Debug it so I find that Ship2Pay works, it grab $context->cart->id_carrier and return good payments for that ID. But somewhere that Context is defined with wrong data for id_carrier.

And when You refresh page, the payment methods are correct.

Thank You for any advice or help.

Best Regards

Edited by Piotr Kaczor (see edit history)

• 10 months later...

Witaj Piotr, zdaje sie że mam podobny problem do twojego otóż w ship2pay mam włączone inne zakresy niż w potwierdzeniu zamówienia, nie wiem co jest tego powodem. Wydaje mi się że problem leży w module COD.

Presta 1.5.6.0

post-487079-0-84332200-1416844890_thumb.jpg

A teraz po anielsku co by inni zrozumieli ;)

[ENGLISH]

Hi, I've got similar problem. In order confirmation is showing wrong carrier method. I think the problem is in COD module.

Maybe somebody have the same issue?