Hello, please can you help me with Module Block Currencies? I can not find file blockcurrencies.css in my root www/prestashop/themes/prestashop/css/modules/blockcurrencies/

I don't even have folder /prestashop in /themes and I can not find that file.

I need just to switch color of the buttons because the white buttons are not visible for visitors - please see my website www.j-shop.cz

Please can somebody help me how can I edit that?

Thank you so much
Jiri

Hello, please can you help me with Module Block Currencies? I can not find file blockcurrencies.css in my root www/prestashop/themes/prestashop/css/modules/blockcurrencies/

I don't even have folder /prestashop in /themes and I can not find that file.

I need just to switch color of the buttons because the white buttons are not visible for visitors - please see my website www.j-shop.cz

Please can somebody help me how can I edit that?

Thank you so much

Jiri

Or maybe can I switch color of buttons in this file?

/www/modules/blockcurrencies/blockcurrencies.tpl

<!-- Block currencies module -->

<div id="currencies_block_top">

<form id="setCurrency" action="{$request_uri}" method="post">

<ul>

{foreach from=$currencies key=k item=f_currency}

<li {if $cookie->id_currency == $f_currency.id_currency}class="selected"{/if}>

<a href="javascript:setCurrency({$f_currency.id_currency});" title="{$f_currency.name}">{$f_currency.sign}</a>

</li>

{/foreach}

</ul>

<p>

<input type="hidden" name="id_currency" id="id_currency" value=""/>

<input type="hidden" name="SubmitCurrency" value="" />

</p>

</form>

</div>

<!-- /Block currencies module -->

My IT man create different file which name "global.css" and it is located in little bit different location. I found  Module Block Currencies inside file global.css and I edited that.