Davallen

Looking for product review module with points

Hi,

I'm looking for a module which will give customers points/reward if they review a product they've already bought on my shop www.baboony.dk.

The trick is that it somehow has to work with customers who hasn't created an account.

The idea is to send customers a mail X days after a purchase to urge them to write a review for a product they've bought. They will get points or discount which they can use to buy other products on the shop.

Do you know if there are any modules like this?

Regards,

Umut

Edited by Davallen (see edit history)

Thanks for the shout out MacRoy!

Davallen,

Yotpo sounds like the perfect fit for you. Our Mail After Purchase goes out to your customers at a set time after their purchase and allows them to leave their review right in the e-mail, making it super-easy. 

You also have the option of adding two types of coupons to this email: 1) you can offer them a discount for writing a review and 2) you can offer them an additional coupon for sharing that review on Facebook or Twitter.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write back here or PM me!

Hi,

I'm looking into a product review solution.  Does this link the review back to the product record in Prestashop?

If so how does it deal with orders that have multiple products on them?

Kind regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

The reviews from the Mail After Purchase get posted on your PrestaShop product page. You can also moderate which reviews are posted or not.

When a customer orders more than one item, we will send out at Mail After Purchase email for each product, with a delay of five days between each email. We will only send up to three emails per orders, even if a customer bought more than three products. If they order more than three products, we simply send out emails for the three most expensive products purchased. We've found this is the most effective way to generate multiple reviews.

Hope this helps!

Hi Yotpo,

Even though it's not exactly what I was looking for it looks good and I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Hi Yotpo,

Even though it's not exactly what I was looking for it looks good and I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Awesome. Thank for giving us a shot, Davallen--you'll be happy you did!