Opinions on our new site.

awesumdigital

Hi Guys,

It's taken me 5 days to transform the default theme into this: www.rawlinspaints.co.uk

I'm more of a designer than a coder and i've never used the smarty system before so this is my first attempt, but i think its looking nice?

Interested in opinions on overall look/feel/design, (bear in mind this is the development URL and our existing live site - interspire - is at the .com domain) - interspire was very restrictive in terms of variations/attributes etc and was becoming tired and delapidated due to the launch of big commerce so we decided to move to a more scaleable platform of prestashop.

All feedback welcome (this is still a test site so links etc may still not work just now!).

Thanks

Wow.  Fantastic.  Very professional, obvious you've been in business for years.  Great menus (esp. "Paints & Coatings").

Few things you probably already know:

No images on the homeslider.

"Contact us" is empty/footer links.

Prestashop favicon.

But really, really great!

I like this site, a few nice touches there.

It's based around two shades of blue - maybe for a store selling paint there might be more of an impact using different colours. Perhaps that will come with the slider images.

Contact Us on top menu is set up as a product category - it should be a CMS category as in the Information block in left column. Actually, it's not that - whichever page you're on, every link in the top menu structure has the same destination URL. I'm hoping it's just because you have yet to configure the megamenu you're using.

All in all, very good.

Cheers, Dave