Declanmageecoins.co.uk

declanwmagee

OK, I think we're ready.

I've been watching this area of the forum with some envy for some weeks, and, thanks to a couple of well-known and well loved members, you know who you are, I'm very nearly ready to go live.

www.declanmageecoins.co.uk/shop

Please feel free to put it through its paces...

Declan : )

Good morning

Well, it's the default theme with a few css changes.

Images look very nice

Not sure why the "block advertising" module still has the default image and links to Prestashop

Terms and Conditions + About Us has no information

Wishlist goes to a 404

You have a ? for your carrier image

Their is no information for Bank Wire payments

Perhaps a little bit of Social Media may help

Paul

Thanks Paul - a to-do list, just what I needed...

Yes - we coinies are a conservative lot!  Even the slider might be a bit too flashy for most of my regular customers...

It's the default theme changed to 2 column and with most of what I didn't want taken out - although I did do a lot of little changes in the TPLs to change the horrid term "product" to "coin" and things like that, and did a bit of re-arranging of the product and category pages.

I thought I had taken out the block advertising module - can you still see it?

I found a few more localhost links hiding in the custom footer, so thanks for finding the wishlist one - it made me check all the others...

Ts & Cs and About Us I forgot all about in the excitement of filling up the catalog, so thanks for spotting that too.

I never quite understood Social Media so I took the links out - I don't have a facebook or a twitter and I'd never even heard of the other ones in the block.  If any one fancies explaining it to me I am more than happy to listen...

All comments very welcome!

Well done.  Nice looking site.

I too can see the prestashop advertising module.

I really like your category title "Welcome".

The text on "Payment Methods" is not very reassurring.  Maybe expand a bit on how secure Paypal is, personal details safe, etc...  "Cheques accepted", but are details given after checkout?

All the best!