Addon not functioning as expected and no support!

billygareth

Hoping I can get some help here,

I purchased an approved Prestashop addon (Media Preview) just after Christmas and soon found that it doesn't really function as expected (it does sort of do what it says but the way it does it is very inefficient and just not viable to use).

It also doesn't appear to do one of the functions that the sales staff assured me that it would.

I have sent 3 emails over the last 2 weeks asking for clarification/help regarding this issue, but have had no replies whatsoever. I did receive an automated "we have got your message" email each time.

I am now very annoyed as I have paid for an addon that doesn't do what I need so I can't complete my project.

Where can I go to get this resolved.

My experience with PS up until this point has been flawless so this is so disappointing.

Thanks,

Billy

Hi Xavier,

I have had no communication from the developer or ANYONE at the "addons dept" regarding this issue. This has resulted in my project running overtime and me failing to meet agreed development timelines. Apart from the wasted $ it has cost me my reputation with my client. It's not like it was a last minute thing either, I made initial contact regarding the issue in plenty of time.

This experience has severely tarnished my impression of PrestaShop and its support and has caused me to revisit other shopping cart systems as alternatives for upcoming projects.

I am now no longer interested in support but I do want a refund for a product that did not function as advertised, was poorly executed and ZERO support was offered (apart from this forum) by Presta Shop after 3 support requests were lodged.

Can you pls point me in the right direction or preferably (as I have given up trying to get any response form PS) organise for a full refund of my purchase so that I can get on with my work.

Thanks for yours and others on this forums efforts to help. If only PS were the same.

Billy

Is it an email, or is it a customer message from within the users addons account?

I suspect it is not an email, and that you will need to log into your addons account to see this message.  If Prestashop sent you an email notification that a new message is available is different, and maybe that is sitting in your spam/junk folder, or maybe it was never received