cluckers!

seancombs

Curious to know what your business model is.

If I'm a customer and I purchase e.g. a Nando's Chicken butterfly, what happens once I've paid for it?  I have no real clue from your site what service you are offering, unless it's some sort of home delivery service for fast food chains.

Cheers, Dave

I tend to be a bit pessimistic, but I can't help thinking that if there is money to be made for home delivery of these chains' products, the chains themselves would have already set up such a service.

Anyway, I'm sure you've gone into it far more deeply than my top of the head comment - I wish you luck with it!

Cheers, Dave

thanks for your reply dave i like people to be open and honest. been toying with the idea for a while and its been progressing slowly, saw a sign a tatty sign in manchester for this and now they have an office in the city centre, iv done alot of research and people say they would. our target market is 16-25year olds people who have drunk loads and dont wanna drive. we charge £5 which is alot less than a taxi and less than a 12 month driving ban. went to mcdonalds the other day at 2am on a sunday because i was working on the site and kept looking at pictures of food which made me hungy.

there was a big que there at 2am which shocked me, even people in taxis which made me decide to go ahead.

have experience in logistics and parcel delivery so hopefully can port this knowledge into this. not going to make millions but every extra penny is a god send these days.

just looked at your site, very nice.

cheers

• Like 1