Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gh

Problems with translation and new customer field

Recommended Posts

I have some problems to get Prestashop running in way I need. First problem is with translations. I manage to make a translation working on my trial installation (local server is running on Linux with LAMP). When I moved this trial to on-line server most of the translations (cart summary, product detail etc.) are not translated at all. When I tryied to make a new one (using Tools > translation) it does not work. Simply I make a change click save and althought I get succesfull save message they are not saved indeed. When I go back to translation fields filled are empty. I was playing with directory and file permitions but even when I changed all files and dirs to 777 permition no success.

Another problem is that I need to keep some additional information about the customer. So I found a link on this forum how to add new fields when the customer is registrating. Unfortunately this is not working either. When a registrating form is submiting I get an message: “Hack attempt (Customer -> telefon is empty)”. Where telefon is the name of the new field. Probably I made some misstype but I have checked it ten times and I don’t see any problem. You can check file’s in attachement. I could not add a authentication.tpl file so I renamed to authenticationTPL.txt

I have tried find solution on this forum but without any success.

My dead line to start a on-line shop is really close and I need to have it running desparately. So please if anyone knows what to do with these problems I’ll apreciate any help very much. Thank you very much.

authentication.php

Customer.php

authenticationTPL.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found this behavior concerning translations. When I use /themes/prestashop/lang/cs.php from my local installation and replace one in on-line installation the FO is using this file and the translation is OK. But as soon I do some changes in BO (in online version) the file get's to previous version without my translation. Why it is behaving this way? Well as soon I can make translation on local installation and copy apropriate file. This is the minor problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More