Product edit page delay save when all is loaded

mitsos1os

Hi, I guys. I have developped a module about extra product tabs on each product.

You can find more details here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/292948-free-exrta-product-tabs-module/

I want to ask this:

Whenever you open a product edit page, prestashop loads its tab content from the sidebar like basic info, prices, seo etc....

After all tabs are loaded it reveals the save and save and stay buttons.

However during tab loading it does not take into account any extra content like my tab 'Extra product Tab'.

So the save buttons appear before my tab is loaded. So if you simply make a quick change before the loading is complete and you press save, my tab contents will be still empty and it will post an empty variable regarding my module, so that's why it will delete the already existing content. Because according to my implementation, it will think that you erased the old content and simply submitted blank!

If you just give it some time to complete the loading process around 10 seconds, then everything is ok..

So my question is, how can you make prestashop include any extra tabs in the product back office in the loading process and then dislay the save buttons....

Right now as a solution I added some code to my module that hides the save buttons and when my tab is loaded I reveal them again....

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi mitsos1os,

Have you got to resolve this issue ?

I have just install the module "Extra Product Tabs" and the "save" button doesn't appear till this tab is loaded.

Thanks in advance