Hello,

We are developping the marketplaces modules for Prestashop :

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/58_common-services

I'm looking for a shop owner would like to integrate Rakuten (Play) Marketplace.

That will be a service exchange; we will offer you the marketplace integration; products & orders, against the access to this feed. 

Thanks in advance,
Olivier 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Olivier,

seems like your module is available now.

Can you tell more about how it works? I only know rakuten.de and tarad.com but it seems they are all connected under play.com isn't it?

So is it possible to  only for play.com or does it work with other marketplaces like rakunten.de?

If this is possible... I read that ean number is mandatory on play.com but not on rakuten.de

How is this handled?

Thanks for taking your time.

Regards, Trip

Hi,

Yes, i wanted to come here to announce it. 

The module is available on Prestashop Addons : http://addons.prestashop.com/fr/places-de-marche-affiliation-modules-prestashop/17348-playcom-marketplace.html

For Rakuten, Play.com, it is done. We continue to seek participant for Rakuten.com.

So is it possible to  only for play.com or does it work with other marketplaces like rakunten.de?

If this is possible... I read that ean number is mandatory on play.com but not on rakuten.de

Rakuten Play.com has its own API and Rakuten.de a different one at this time. Rakuten Group is a huge company, consolidation of its networks will take monthes or years !

Olivier.

Hi Olivier,

thanks for the info so if I understand it right this is "only" for play.com which main customer base is in the UK isn't it?

What a pity that prestashop has so few connetors to different marketplaces and erp systems ;(

Na anyway, thanks for providing us at least some essential ones. I will definetly take a look at the amazon module.

Best regards, Trip

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...