franksmule

[MODULE][FREE] Find and replace

I have created a simple find and replace module for Prestashop.

It allows you to search Product and Category names and descriptions for a keyword, and replace it with any other text of your choosing.

Its perfect for if you need to do a site wide change quickly. The module is on github - more information and download (No registration required) ->
Find and replace Prestashop module.

Direct Download -> findreplace.zip

Edited by franksmule (see edit history)

please follow forum rules.

add direct link to download or attach file to your post.

please follow forum rules.

add direct link to download or attach file to your post.

Hello, i use this module,  is great, fast and clean. Recommend. Many thanks  for "franksmule".

moved to paid section, waiting for direct link to download or library attached to post.

then i will move it to free :)

thank in advance.

Added in the download link

A question for you, i used findandreplace, i changed some product name and i want to change the url too, you know solution to make it easier, not pcs by pcs? Wait a reply, thank you.

Awesome module i need this thank you so much..but I can see how this could accidentally cause some major problems if they have a slip of the hand. Bets thing would be if we had a preview mode

It could indeed ruin someones week  :blink:

A preview mode would be quite cool, but how to display it when there's lot of data being replaced? Maybe show the first few as an example?

yes anything preview would be better than no preview and i would make it a step that happens automatically before the changes are made so its like a confirmation step.

A question for you, i used findandreplace, i changed some product name and i want to change the url too, you know solution to make it easier, not pcs by pcs? Wait a reply, thank you.

Indeed! Any status of whether this is possible to integrate into this module?

Also, change the Meta tags and descriptions at the same time?