Hi I just downloaded a new theme Graphileom the blue version, I having trouble getting my Top horizontal menu set right on my theme. The Top horizontal menu is sitting below and behind my other modules.  I am not real good at html code and all the different codes that i may need to know. I am new at this and I am really not sure what to do. Any help would be great

Thank you

P.S. Here is my site URL if you need to look to see what i am talking about

http://dealbasher.com/

Thank you for the reply, I think i am going back to the default theme until i can afford a premium theme. I am not so good at all the codes and stuff need to change everything. The main this i was wanting to do was change the color from black to blue. kinda trying to give it a softer look. thank you again

unfortunately this theme is buggy, it doesn't work well with new prestashop releases it's necessary to fix it to use it.

you can find a lot of threads related to bugs in this topic here :(

All free themes have bugs. End of story. You have to fix them yourself most of the time.

Iam using this theme on 1.5.6.1 , it has some problems with alignment if you remove any of the items at top of pages, i fixed it by uninstalling the menu and top links one by one and reinstalling. You have to do some trial and error. Its a headache but once its done it works ok.

Dont reset any of the search or my account or top links block, it throws the whole top section out of alignment. I use the black theme though, the blue one might have different problems iam not sure. Otherwise, this is one of the best free themes out there.

I recommend you try a firefox addon called firebug to fix issues, its a good way to learn some css. Its a  very helpful tool. You can make live edits by changing values within firebug, then once its all done you modify the prestashop files for permanent changes.

Edited by indus (see edit history)

I'm using the 'Green' version of the same theme and it was a great headache to install and configure it properly. I spent sleepless nights to make the theme work with the latest version of Prestashop and now I believe it works fine. There are some tweaks which you need to do but that makes a very big list to be mentioned here. Have a look on my shop: http://www.bigveda.com

If you need any help, do let me know.