Have a few problems with my site.....

Hi :)

Just been using Prestashop and must say its possibly the best free e commerce cart there is :D However, i have a few problems....not sure how exactly it could be addressed.

1) My website is www.apex-electronics.co.uk, once the page has loaded, in the bottom left hand corner, it says "loaded with errors", and cant seem to figure out how to fix this error

2) the "contact us" & "proceed to check out" have been a real problem too as i either get a 404 error or a "page not displayed" error.

Im still trying to tweak this site up to the max, including a different colour skin, flash movie instead of the basic pictures etc.

Anyways, hope i hear a reply soon

Kind Regards :)

Hello RazMaTaz,

Well i am also sinds a couple off months a prestashop user and i am learning all the time with faults and mistakes but that is the best way to learn lol.
The load error is only listed in IE but not in Firefox.
I don`t get a 404 error when clicking on contact or checkout but i get the error "not a valid certificate "
The problem is ssl releated cause the contact button is also connected true https as the same with checkout button, so the certificate is not installed the way it should be or in back-office / preferences is not configured oke.
Have you check the ssl settings in preferences, are they on ?? What is you setting at the bottom where says compatible template 1.1 is it set on yes or no ? switch those setting and then try in front-office the checkout or contact button and see what happens.
Have you on the server a folder public_html and private_html or only public_html ? it could be that the ssl certificate is not configured oke or pointing to the wrong folder.
By most hosters you can look at the certificate settings and look if it is configured oke there.

ysco..

Hi,

Many thanks for the reply :) managed to sort out the "contact us" and "cart", however, i still have the page error, and discovered another problem. When going to check out, whenever i select paypal or google checkout, it wont budge from that screen. Any way to address that issue??

Hello RazMaTaz,

You could install firebug with addons for firefox and try to see if you can adress your fault, firebug can be very usefull in this case.

Greats ysco..

Thanks 4 reply :)

I would, but i would like the payment working with IE aswell as any other Explorer like Mozilla firefox etc

Hello RazMaTaz,

Hope someone else will reply on your thread that maybe know how to solve your problem.
I don`t have a straight solution now but will keep my eyes open if i seen something that could help you.

Greats ysco..