problem with uploading language flag

I have a problem installing an new language on ps 1.2.4.0. Every time i browse to the flag-image and gzip file on my hd i click "save" and this error message appears "image format not recognized, allowed formats are: .gif, .jpg, .png" I have the original flag image from famfamfam.com even tried the png and gif version.

I checked the permissions on the folders but cannot figure out what is the problem. Looks like an php conflict. (php 5.2.5)

some help would be great!

The size is not the problem, me is the problem :-( If you try to upload a gzip file in the place of an "no_image" - image the error is normal. Sorry for that.

All files are uploaded now but i still get one error because the themes/mytheme/lang/nl.php cannot be uploaded. Checked all the folder properties over and over but no luck.

Is it possible to post your nl.php from you template file?

Thanks Norman! This file works ok. Maybe the one in the dowloads section is for a earlyer version of ps. Now i can go on with adding products an configuring.

After 7 years of oscommerce it is almost like learning to walk again. Presta is awsome!

Thanks Norman! This file works ok. Maybe the one in the dowloads section is for a earlyer version of ps. Now i can go on with adding products an configuring.

After 7 years of oscommerce it is almost like learning to walk again. Presta is awsome!

I'm still running osCommerce.
I'm waiting on PS to iron some things out and adding an OrderEdit.

Are you Dutch native speaking? I am.

Yes i am, you know me from the oscommerce.nl forum.

I'm setting up a new shop with ps and when i'm familiar with all the features i will migrate my two other shops to ps. Still messing with the import of the osc database in ps.

Thanks again!

Yes i am, you know me from the oscommerce.nl forum.

I'm setting up a new shop with ps and when i'm familiar with all the features i will migrate my two other shops to ps. Still messing with the import of the osc database in ps.

Thanks again!

Well, if you find a suitable way to transfer data from an osC database to PS let us know :)