Attribute impact price not showing on theme

dhurley

Hello,

Having some problems with the product page. Attributes impact price is not showing on the product page when you select an option where the price should be increased.

When you add the item to the cart the correct price is used. When you view the combos section in the backoffice for that product, the price impact is there. So everything looks ok as far as how the combos have been created. This was working for a long time and magically it has stopped.

I have disabled our current theme and used the default. Problem still exists. I have updated jquery to 1.10.2 and that did not help.

Console is showing these errors:

1. webshims needs Modernizr.localstorage to implement feature: json-storage polyfiller.js:1
  1. webshims needs Modernizr.geolocation to implement feature: geolocation polyfiller.js:1
  1. webshims needs Modernizr.canvas to implement feature: canvas polyfiller.js:1
  1. webshims needs Modernizr.audio to implement feature: mediaelement polyfiller.js:1
  1. webshims needs Modernizr.audio to implement feature: mediaelement polyfiller.js:1
  1. webshims needs Modernizr.texttrackapi to implement feature: track

At the end of my rope. Any help would be awesome!!