Barcode on Delivery Slip

mytheory.

Hi,

I can't figure this out for the life of me...

How do I add a barcode for all products (with UPC) on the delivery slip or invoice??

We want to show a scanable barcode of the products that have a UPC directly on the delivery slip. I was able to get the UPC in number format to appear on the delivery slip. I modified the /pdf/delivery-slip.tpl file to accomplish this. HOWEVER, I can't get it to convert to a barcode. I've tried using a barcode font, creating smarty modifier, smarty function, etc.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks! To be honest, I've considered your module. Its a great module. However, for what I want I think it offers too much for a very high price.

Don't get me wrong, when including all the features of the module it's probably worth more than what you are charging. However, I just need this basic function... convert some numbers into a barcode. For this I don't think I'm ready to pay that much. If I needed the extra functions I would have already bought.

Do you have a lite version for cheaper?

Thanks!

I see but I don't think there is an easy barcode solution out-of-the box. I tried to search for "prestashop barcode pdf" on Google. Maybe you will find some ideas there. You can also look at http://www.tcpdf.org/examples/example_027.phps for TCPDF example.

I think this kind of module is mainly about saving time and effort. It is an investment. It is a plug-n-play solution for many easy things and quite usable solution for complicated things.

P.S. There is something wrong with the forum. I can't send you PM. Send me PM and I will try some solution.

Edited by tuk66 (see edit history)