Hello, i have a problem with a installation of a free theme - Leo T Shirt.

2 ways:

1º- I do with basic theme - The prestashop were aready instaled, then a instalsed the theme Leo T Shirt.

The problem is that images are smaller than intallation with quick star pack Leo T Shit, and we can´t see them very well.

post-743382-0-36815700-1388713230_thumb.jpg

2 - IN The installation with quick star Leo T Shirt the images look as follow:

post-743382-0-10928900-1388713209_thumb.jpg

What can i do to change the size of the images?

If you can help me.

Thanks

1) preferences > images

you can change image sizes there. temember to upload image files (to your products) which are proportional to sizes you defined in back office

2) the same as above

I just installed this theme on one of my new projects, have exactly the same problem as you do.

and when i add a completly new photo it does not show any picture at all and does not work properly

vekia could you explain this a bit more in detail

Edited by gruby (see edit history)

go to preferences > images

You will see there list of images that you use in your store, for example "home_default" is a conver of products usually.

change width & height param of this image type and save changes. Then regenerate thumbnails (on the same page, just scroll page down - you will see form to regenerate thumbs)

what size to use?

the same as images here:

KfZpfoD.png

ok, so this is solved.

for future reference: you need to change "home_default" from whatever there is to 220/330 px and same with others

it depends on the server i think, in my case i had to wait 1/2 hours before it reloaded the images