mobila-cris

software import 10000 product

Heloo, y want a software to import/export 10 000 product image and description just 1,2 click.Thanks

Heloo, y want a software to import/export 10 000 product image and description just 1,2 click.Thanks

in prestashop

Are the products already existing in Prestashop, and the images and descriptions just need to be replaced?  or are you looking for a script that will add new products, and record the image and description?

what will the source of the product images, description and any other required meta data be?

i am looking for a script that will add new products, and record the image and description.source is xls,csv,xml.thanks

For the import, can I assume that you would provide the following?  If not, please explain...

1) A CSV file with the following layout

Column A: The product name

Column B: The long product description.  This should not include commas, or we will need to agree on some other delimeter

Column C: The image file name, preferably like prod00001 through prod10000. 

2) You would provide a zip file with all the images in the following layout.  The name of the image is not important, but the folder name is.  This will allow you to provide more than 1 image per product if you require.  The first image in the folder will be the cover image.

/prod00001/name1.jpg

/prod00001/name2.jpg

/prod00002/name1.jpg

/prod00002/name2.jpg

For the export, please describe your expectations.

I am working on a software that does this an a whole lot more.(not in prestashop but in a windows software)

I am working on a software that does this an a whole lot more.(not in prestashop but in a windows software)

add image program you're working on, description, price and quantity all at once in a few clicks?

It is not ready yet.

Yes the software will export description,price,quantity,pictures.

What i am working on is a multi exporter so you can export anything from prestashop including products,customers,orders,categories etc.

I will add the options to export in .csv,.xml and .txt

You can export everything with 1 click of a button (beside filling in the db info)

I am not sure how fast you need this software?

What version of prestashop do you plan to use it on?

It will take some time to get the last parts added to my software and then i can start with testing of it.

What i had planned to release first was a exporter but if people also want to import products etc in to new store then i have to add a importer to the software from the start.

I am not going to give full details of everything you can do with this software yet because it is still being worked on.

But if you want more information send me a pm and i will give your more info.

Edited by Sensi420 (see edit history)

If you are in a hurry then i suggest you buy something already made,but if you have the time to wait for my tool then i will make sure it is worth the wait because i will add so much to this tool that all the existing tools will be obsolete.

Edited by Sensi420 (see edit history)

If you are in a hurry then i suggest you buy something already made,but if you have the time to wait for my tool then i will make sure it is worth the wait because i will add so much to this tool that all the existing tools will be obsolete.

your previous post stated 'export' many times, but did not make any mention of importing?

your previous post stated 'export' many times, but did not make any mention of importing?

Yeah,the exporting is almost ready and the next on my to do list is making the logic for the imports to the different versions of prestashop.I do not mention things i am not done with yet because working with prestashop is always a nighmare you never know what kind of problems i stumble up on along the road.

Your program is installed on Windows Vista, 7.8 and there is import images, description, meta, price and quantity, price update, quantity of csv files, xlsx or have talked to the importer files to be transmitted in certain files to foto.Eu include the use prestashop 1.5.6.1 and I'm a bit newbie in this software ecommerce.Pentru administration and selling products which are in great quantity around 30000-55000 products from furniture, mattresses, appliances Built, tv, smartphone accessories pc bedroom Pillow, plapume.Un advice and a little help from someone with a good heart about conception files and their arrangement upload.Y want  to know how much your product will cost and whether Sensi420 software provide little evidence to test this program and a more thorough when you timp.You a nice day all