Anyone could help with the Injection problem?

Mark Wu

Hi my website use prestashop 1.2.5.0 it works great until i find someone try to hack my website by flooding register, im not sure what happen but i think it is the injection.

I trid to searched all the topics in this forums, but no result.

Any one could help me with that?  or give me some tips? I attach the back office screen shot. Please kindly help.

Thanks.

post-37178-0-87776900-1384933179.jpg

The best thing I can say is to upgrade. There have been a lot of security patches between then and now.

edit: And don't duplicate threads. 

thanks for reply but i think upgrade is the last way, coz there is lots work for upgrade from 1.25 till the latest, you know that is not possible, i just want to find out the best way to solve this problem. thanks again for you help.

If you can't upgrade then re install prestahsop with the latest version or stay for some days for the release of 1.6 which is more responsive and looks very good. You can use a lot of new feature in the latest version. I know it's hard but it will be the best way.

thanks for reply but i think upgrade is the last way, coz there is lots work for upgrade from 1.25 till the latest, you know that is not possible, i just want to find out the best way to solve this problem. thanks again for you help.

and what about php script? are you able to say something more?

It is possible to upgrade to the latest version from 1.2.5, I have done it before. There are a few quirks with it, but most developers should be able to work them out. 

The reason I suggest an upgrade is that the version you are using is several years old and there has been tons of security fixes from then until now.