Multiple attributes and values pages before add to cart

VladimirKon

I saw this kind of functionality in the (paid) Attribute Wizard Pro module, of presto-changeo.com. Example here:

http://14awp.presto-changeo.com/en/laptops/6-macbook.html  

Not fully what you describe, but there is a button in the main product-detail part with a text "Customize Product". Clicking on it makes the page scroll down to the attribute choices-part. Maybe this works for you??

(N.B. On the demo page I see they have some (new?) option with a silly (pretty disturbing) box that scrolls with you when scrolling down the page. I believe you can turn that off, as in the site I helped develop this wasn't like this...)

Anyway, maybe this works for you?

pascal.

I saw this kind of functionality in the (paid) Attribute Wizard Pro module, of presto-changeo.com. Example here:

http://14awp.presto-changeo.com/en/laptops/6-macbook.html

Not fully what you describe, but there is a button in the main product-detail part with a text "Customize Product". Clicking on it makes the page scroll down to the attribute choices-part. Maybe this works for you??

(N.B. On the demo page I see they have some (new?) option with a silly (pretty disturbing) box that scrolls with you when scrolling down the page. I believe you can turn that off, as in the site I helped develop this wasn't like this...)

Anyway, maybe this works for you?

pascal.

Thanks you. I did look at Attribute Wizard Pro and have played with default prestashop attributes. I think i may be ok with standart prestashop attributes page but i need to change default product page theme a little bit. Where should i look for attributes and "more info" position? I need to make my product page like this:

post-743248-0-31206200-1388848409_thumb.jpg

post-743248-0-24233100-1388848420_thumb.jpg