[Solved] Paypal payment issue Cannot modify header information

mmowmf

Hi there,

I've just upgraded from 1.5.4.1 to 1.5.6.1 and now when I try and check out, and click on the "Pay with your card or your paypal account", I get a blank white screen at the following URL:

shop/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php

I've had a look at the error log in shop/modules/paypal/express_checkout and I get the following:

[26-Dec-2013 16:52:56 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/shop/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php:1) in /home/xxxx/public_html/shop/classes/Tools.php on line 130

I've double, triple and quadruple checked the API details and these are correct.  I have also uninstalled/reinstalled and deleted/reinstalled the Paypal module - version 3.6.2 and still nothing.

I've also put it into debug mode and got the following:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/shop/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php:1) in/home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/classes/Tools.php on line 130

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Chris
Edited by El Patron (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hello if this problem is very common in the PayPal module, a workaround is simple.

You should only enter via FTP or cPanel to this file:

In line 1 exists a blank space before the opening "<? php"

That's just the problem,

just delete the blank and is resolve

Look the attached file.

Regards,

Carlos

post-709165-0-47998300-1388092410_thumb.jpg

• Like 3