Customize Account Log In

I am attempting to set up my account on the back end so that I can have a decent front end experience.

That being said, I am looking to customize a few things like:

-Set default country to USA so that clients won't have to click as much
-Have Birthday as Month, Day, Year... Rather than the default Day, Month, Year
-Change Terms of Service (Or even take it completely out of the shopping experience so that I can simply add a link for terms of service elsewhere)

On a more general note... Is there any way to make the shopping experience quicker, easier, or more streamlined?

Thanks!

Go to Shipping > Countries to change the default country to USA (at the bottom of the page).

To change the order of the birthday fields, go to authentication.tpl and identity.tpl in your theme's directory and then move the section up to just above .

Go to Tools > CMS and click the Edit button in the Actions column next to "Terms and conditions of use". To not require the customer to agree to the terms and conditions, go to Preferences then select "No" under "Terms of service", then click the Save button at the bottom.

If you do a search of the forum for "guest checkout", you will find many threads on how to add one-page or guest checkout to Prestasahop.