[Bug Reported] Incorrect Price with Discount by Combination and Group

I have related this bug in is section http://www.prestashop.com/bug_tracker/view/3011/ .

When i am in the front office logged as a client from the group "client vip" with 30% discount in any product and view a product with a combination off attributes and colors that gives a impact on the price to -9€ the displayed prices are wrong. I am using prices Tax Incl. and Taxa Excl. in my front office.

I give you a example off one product:

Wrong price Tax Inc. 14,70€ >>>> Should be 13,44€.

The matematic operation to the wrong result is:
Public price Tax Incl. - Combination(attributes) price - Group Discount = Public price Tax incl.
example ( 30€ - 9€ - 30% = 14,70€)
The correct matematic operation shoul be:
PreTax Retail Price - Combination(attributes) price - Group Discount = Public price Tax Excl.+ Tax = Public price Tax incl.
example (25€ - 9€ - 30% = 11,20€ + 20% = 13,44€)

Wrong price Tax Excl 17,50€ >>>> Should be 11,20€.

The matematic operation to the wrong result is:
PreTax Retail Price - Group Discount = Public price Tax Excl.
example (25€ - 30% = 17,50€)
The correct matematic operation shoul be:
PreTax Retail Price - Combination(attributes) price - Group Discount = Public price Tax Excl.
example (25€ - 9€ - 30% = 11,20€)

Feel free to put any question ;)

12488_kSS37lCcMPAlIlTS0GSS_t

12489_5H6yDn2sFwYID0nFGBix_t

12491_JZRYjSDhzX4VVjErhRJu_t

12492_NxrGdiqLqRp13krjVukU_t

Did you check the Bug Tracker and the SVN, as this is a known bug and solved in the SVN.

I forget to tell in topic but i am using the version 1.2.4.0 .

I still not found the solution for this problem in bug tracker...

SVN is only for devolopers?

Can you give me the link for the solution?

I receive that in the Newsletter after my last post but it still not seem the solution because it saids volume discount, and what i detected it is relative with the calculation off the price with tax included and without tax when you apply combinations and attributes to a product, not when you apply volume discount... if you see in my picture you have a bigger price without tax that the price including tax.

I hope that i make my self clear or i am not see your point off view ;-)

I install the svn version and the bug disapear, but if i install the last stable version for download http://www.prestashop.com/en/downloads/ the bug still to appear in the same way, and i just add a client group with 30% discount and change on off the default products to have less 5€ on price when you buy in green... see the screen shots.

When you will release the svn version as a stable version? For now i see that gives some errors from login page to Back Office.

Best Regards,

Paulo Renato
Portuguese Comunity Moderator

12729_8L9Gx3jULFTNXXbdfU2n_t

12730_tISy1MwSV69Uhj35BsoV_t

12731_uDwGHr781vYHSw1wvge7_t

I make a fresh download from the stable version 1.2.4.0 avaible in this site and when you edit the costumer to associate him to a new group client and click in that new group and then click in save the changes don´t take any effect as you can see if you edit again the client, the box that you have selected for the new client is unchecked and you have to do all again and at this time the changes take effect. Pay attention to this when you make the test.

See the screen shots to understand better what i am trying to explain.

Paulo Renato
Exadra37
Portuguese Comunity Moderator

12732_ZHFSGIj17PNuHT6oiwPe_t

12733_R1yafJvUmlOTaVYLtoAr_t

12734_g18lm4YUQ7GIPO38yvOq_t