Installation error: Create default shop and languages

Hello,

My prestashop installation fail @ 23% and brings the error "

1. Create default shop and languages

Here is what is on the log file

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fashionb/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 419 PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fashionb/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 432PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fashionb/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 419PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fashionb/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 432PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fashionb/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 419PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fashionb/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 432PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fashionb/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 419PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fashionb/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 419

Please help please.

How do I resolve this issue ?

Edited by Lordemma (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I am also facing error at 23%, but fortunately get resolved.....

might be this can help you...

1)i have unzipped the folder using terminal....

2)the unzipped folder destination (where i extracted it) is different from folder where zip file is kept.

3)changed  permissions of folder access to Create and delete File. and file access to read and write of zipped folder.

4) and name of database i used any thing dissimilar to "prestashop" like "test". 

• 11 months later...