Hoe krijg je meer klanten naar je prestashop.

janstelt

Hallo,

Ik heb al een paar maanden een online prestashop.

Echter wil het niet echt vlot lopen. Ik krijg amper 9 bezoekers per dag.

Nu is mijn vraag hoe krijgen jullie bezoekers?

Ik hab al een keer google adword geprobeerd. Ik kreeg dan een 15-20 tal bezoekers per dag meer. Maar de meer verkoop dekten niet de kosten van Google adwords. Als beginnende shop eigenaar kan je dat dan ook niet volhouden.

Mijn vraag is niet rechtstreeks prestashop gerelateerd, maar k ben er van overtuigd dat wel meer prestashop eigenaars met dit probleem worstelen.

Alle tip zijn hier welkom

Gtz Jan

Heb je deze SEO dingen al gedaan?:

http://webmarketingtoday.com/articles/checklist/

In je google analytics kun je vinden HOE je bezoekers bij je website kwamen. Kijk welke trefwoorden ze gebruiken en kijk of je deze al goed hebt geïntegreerd in je site. Kijk ook naar andere trefwoorden die specifiek zijn voor je producten/website en zie hoe je daar scoort.

Dit kan ook nog nuttig zijn:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010?hl=en

Mijn €0,02

pascal.

Dit kan een interessante topic worden.

Hier mijn ervaring,

Google adword heb ik ook een tijdje gedaan. Is inderdaad vrij duur en de verkoop stijgt niet erg hard. Toch zeker niet hard genoeg om het rendabel te maken. Momenteel heb ik banners op forums die met mijn marksigment te maken hebben.

Krijg hier wel wat bezoekers van maar een echte stijging van de verkoop zie ik niet.

Tijd voor een andere aanpak!?

Ben ook benieuwd hoe jullie dit aanpakken.

Ik heb ook adwords geprobeerd en forum advertenties. Ook heb ik advertenties in een vakblad geplaatst. Dit alles had niet echt het gewenste resultaat. Het is natuurlijk moeilijk meetbaar hoeveel impact een advertentie heeft.

Echter was de meerverkoop zeker niet genoeg om de advertentie kosten te dekken.

Nu heb ik al een hele tijd een SEO/linkbuilder onder de arm genomen.

Dit is het enige wat voor mij echt resultaat heeft. De visits op mijn webshop stijgen maand na maand en ook de verkoop stijgt elke maand. Voor mij is dit de enige campagne waar de meerverkoop hoger is dan de onkosten.

Als er nog alternatieven zijn hoor ik het graag.

• Like 1

Sorry for jumping in here on english but i want to give some tips on how to get more visitors on your prestashop.

Here are some free tips on how to get more dutch visitors to your prestashop:

Make use of :

-Marktplaats,when you get questions from customers from marktplaats give them your link to your website.(if they like your site then most of the time it is added to their favorites and is good long term traffic,and if your lucky they will share it with friends.)

-Speurders are the same deal as marktplaats and you can also make use of links back to your website.

-Beslist,get your products listed on beslist because it is used a lot by dutch people and you get backlinks to your website.

-Koopjespakker,this is the same deal as with beslist you can get new visitors from koopjespakker and you get a link back to your products.

Social media can also play a huge role in todays seo.

-Facebook,share your products on facebook and make a facebook page you update your users with latest news,latest products and maybe some special offers/coupons for your website.

-Twitter,make use of twitter to share your products and update your customers.

-Pinterest,here you can get huge amount of traffic share your products to pinterest and get more traffic.(If you have strange products with nice pictures pinterest can be huge for traffic)

Backlinks :

Backlinks used to be the way to get more traffic to your website,but after a lot of updates in the google algo it is not as good as it used to be.It still plays a huge role in your seo but it needs to be mixed with other things to work such as social media etc.

Here are some tips to get free backlinks:

Find websites you can trade backlinks with the higher the google pr and traffic on the website is the more power and potential traffic you get from the backlink.When choosing websites to trade links with try to find websites that has something to do with what you offer on your website.

Here is a example,say i have a website that sells iphones.

A ideal place to get a backlink to my website would be http://iphone.startpagina.nl/ (this website is pr4 and has a lot of google trust)

You also want to find more sites about iphone to get more backlinks,when making the backlinks you want to mix the links with your domain name and your keyword you want to rank  for.

Seo and getting more traffic to your website is very time consuming and a lot of work.

There are various of tools that can be used to automate the whole process,but most of them are payed.

Most seo tools focus on english traffic and links.

It is important to start first without any linkbuilding tools etc because if you do not know what you are doing they can hurt your website more than they are doing you any good.

However there are tools every webmaster must get to be able to track your seo campaigns.

A keyword tool to help you track your ranking.

Use analytic etc to track your traffic increase when you do new seo campaigns to see if it works or not.

It is also important to choose your keywords wisely you can use tools to check how much traffic you can get from your keyword.

The higher the traffic the more competition you will get,so it is not smart to go after the highest traffic keywords because some of the old websites are too hard to beat on those keywords.

I have been doing seo for 7 years and have had my prestashop on the world rank of alexa around 5000.

I made a lot of money with prestashop and got the chance to buy pretty much every seo tool around and spend over 10.000 euro on seo tools.The bad part about almost all the seo tools is that it is mostly english traffic and hard to get sales with dutch shops.

So i made my own seo tools just for dutch traffic and they worked out fine for me and i have been using them for years.

I am currently recoding my own tools for the public and i think some of them would be ideal for a lot of new users to get some more traffic to their websites.I will offer some of the tools for free and some payed,and with books to newbies to get a better understanding of each part of a seo campaign.Seo is a huge topic and i have just scratched the surface in this post and there are a lot of other ways to get traffic from then what i have said here.

When i am done with re-coding the tools for the public i need a couple of users and websites to test and document the increase of traffic.I will be making a new thread asking for new users and websites to test the tools on,all websites will be monitored with my tools to check the increase of traffic each day.The users selected for the test will be guided by me each step of the way so no mistakes are made.Not all websites will be accepted for the test,only selected websites will be accepted and they must not be any competition of my own dutch websites.Seo is not done in days but is a long process so the users selected for this project must have the time free to complete it and not just stop after some days.

In the meanwhile check out the few tips i gave and try to play around yourself and see if you get any traffic increase.

The tools i will have ready in a while will pretty much do everything i mentioned in this post + a whole lot more.

• Like 2