agplacid

problem with MZ Amazon module

I am wondering if there is anyone with good experience on MZ Amazon payment module out there that can help me.

I installed the Mz amazon checkout module for ver 1.5.6.0 and configured it. I was able to complete the whole checkout to payment process on sandbox but as soon as I installed the SSL certiticate and enabled SSL on the site, I can no longer complete the checkout with amazon either through live production mode or through sandbox. This is the error message I get "Important Message
Sorry, there is a problem with the request sent from the seller.
Please contact the seller to fix the problem." Is there anyway, you can be of help to me with regards to solving the problem.

Thanks

Beshel

Hi Beshel, unfortunately I can't help you. I'm interested in buying and installing this module. Just a quick question, did it work before the SSL? What did the module creators say?

Thanks

Hi Beshel, unfortunately I can't help you. I'm interested in buying and installing this module. Just a quick question, did it work before the SSL? What did the module creators say?

Thanks

I'm actually using the free version, it work brilliantly in sandbox mode but when I enabled the SSL then came the problem. The creators of the module are looking into the issue for me at the moment, as soon as I get a solution, I will update you.