en Jump to content
hkepad

Error _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_'

Question

Hi, I wanted change the language of my website, but i have in first "Internal Servor Error" I hav call my hosting serveur and solved it and now i have this :

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/hkepad/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/hkepad/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hkepad/public_html/classes/Cookie.php:80) in /home/hkepad/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 634

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hkepad/public_html/classes/Cookie.php:80) in /home/hkepad/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 635

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hkepad/public_html/classes/Cookie.php:80) in /home/hkepad/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 130

Anybody know how to solved this error ?

Thanks in advance

5 answers to this question

this is just a notice and would not keep your back or front office from functioning properly.

you can however fix the code, classes/Cookie.php on line 80

$this->_cipherTool = new Rijndael(_RIJNDAEL_KEY_, _RIJNDAEL_IV_);

change to

$this->_cipherTool = new Rijndael('_RIJNDAEL_KEY_', '_RIJNDAEL_IV_');

NOTE: THE ABOVE CHANGE WAS NOT TESTED

also, if when you are done debugging it's best to run production shop with errors turned off

this is just a notice and would not keep your back or front office from functioning properly.

change to

also, if when you are done debugging it's best to run production shop with errors turned off

Thanks work, but now when i change language i have internal servor error, you know why ?

if errors are turned on but not outputting the underlying server error, then from your hosting control panel look for your error log.

we would need that error to proceed.

I have the same error.

i have made this change:

change to

and became to work but when i acces to module option i get this error:

Warning: is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/modules/.htaccess/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/juegosen/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/classes/module/Module.php on line 1261 Warning: is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/modules/index.php/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/juegosen/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/classes/module/Module.php on line 1261

is there any relation?

pd. Sorry for my english.