khaledsaied

[SOLVED] How can I change mobile theme for PS 1.5.x on leo theme

Hi

I am running Prestashop 1.5.6.1 with a free theme called: Leo Shoes.
The theme looks nice in desktop mode so I wan't to keep it as it is now on desktop mode.

But the mobile version that came along with this theme does not look good, so I wan't to change the mobile version back to Prestashop's default mobile theme. 
Is there an easy way to do that without effecting the desktop theme and without destroying anything?

Here is the link to my site: www.buyzaaptv.dk

I look forward for any suggestions/help. Thanks.

Edited by khaledsaied (see edit history)

Hi,

So did your "new" theme come with a separate mobile theme folder? Like under the theme folder is there a "mobile" folder?

If so, you can rename that folder (I named mine "mobile.original"), and just upload the "mobile" theme folder from the prestashop default theme. Just make sure to keep the folder's name "mobile."

HTH!

• Like 1

Hi,

So did your "new" theme come with a separate mobile theme folder? Like under the theme folder is there a "mobile" folder?

If so, you can rename that folder (I named mine "mobile.original"), and just upload the "mobile" theme folder from the prestashop default theme. Just make sure to keep the folder's name "mobile."

HTH!

Thanks for the advice!

I'll try that out and give feedback on the result.

Hi,

HTH!

Hi again HTH :)

I tried to simply rename the mobile folder in /public_html/themes/mytheme to mobile.original as you proposed and that SOLVED it thanks..

I did not have to move the mobile folder from the default theme (my default theme is in: /public_html/themes/defaulttheme) it automatically changed to use the default mobile theme.

So very simple just needed to rename the mobile folder in my new theme :)

Edited by khaledsaied (see edit history)

Hi,

Glad it worked out!

You must have had the default mobile theme folder already there.

In any case, glad to know it is solved now.