Hi, I ve successfully installed the free Mobile Template v053 in PS 1.4.8

-how can I translate this module to a different language? (e.g. Slovak)

-even if i try the generic german version of the mobile theme, not all of the words are translated (some of them remain in english)

thanks, Supik

Hi, I ve successfully installed the free Mobile Template v053 in PS 1.4.8

-how can I translate this module to a different language? (e.g. Slovak)

-even if i try the generic german version of the mobile theme, not all of the words are translated (some of them remain in english)

thanks, Supik

Hi, 

Check if the mobile template folder is inside the theme folder which you are using.

Hi Khaled

Thanks for replying, but I am unsure of what you mean. 

There is no mobile template folder inside the (custom) theme I am using. I only have a folder named 'prestashop_mobile' in the main Modules folder and one called 'mobile_theme' in my Templates folder. 

Copying the folder from the main Modules folder to the Modules folder inside my active theme doesn't change anything. 

Also, I note that in '/public_html/modules/mobile_theme/prestashop_mobile/lang' there is only de, es, it, and fr to be found - not my language.

The mobile module shows up in Translation in the back-end, but only the phrases found in the admin use my translations. 

Hope you or another helpfull angel can point me in the right direction.

Frank

Also, I do have a file in '/public_html/modules/mobile_theme' that corresponds to my language, da.php, 

The file seem to hold all the translations I have made. For instance: $_MODULE['<{mobile_theme}prestashop>order-summary_a40cab5994f36d4c48103a22ca082e8f'] = 'Din kurv';

I have also tried to switch to german, but it behaves as my own language: no translation, only english.