Mail problem in back-office

ysco

Hello all,

All is working perfect except the part sending a email to registerd customer in back-office.

So for example i have a order from a customer that just registerd so the order and customer info is now on the back-office.
So i click on the order and see all info about the placed order, from there i can also send a email direct to the customer at the left bottom on the screen. Fill in the message then the option to customer and thats it,now the customer only gets the template emailed but the written txt is not there. So for some reason the txt is not added.
Have prestashop 1.2.4 running and the mail folder is set recursive to chmod 777.
Anyone knows a solution cause this option is very importend for me.

Thanks in advance,

Greats, ysco..

This is how I resolve bankwire email. I borrow this from someone in this forum.

in yourshop/admin/tabs/adminorders.php, at line 111,

replace:

$templateVars = array(’{followup}’ => ($history->id_order_state == _PS_OS_SHIPPING_ AND $order->shipping_number) ? str_replace(’@', $order->shipping_number, $carrier->url) : ”);

with:

$templateVars = array('{followup}' => ($history->id_order_state == _PS_OS_SHIPPING_ AND $order->shipping_number) ? str_replace('@', $order->shipping_number, $carrier->url) : '',
'{bankwire_owner}' => Configuration::get('BANK_WIRE_OWNER'),
'{bankwire_details}' => nl2br(Configuration::get('BANK_WIRE_DETAILS')),
'{bankwire_address}' => nl2br(Configuration::get('BANK_WIRE_ADDRESS'))
);

May give you some idea.

Hello Suthichai,

Thanks for the reply, but i have no problem with bankwire or the orders but if you look in a order from a customer then you have the option in left bottom corner to send a email to that customer, i fill in what i want to send then you can send it to customer but when the customer received the email from the webshop then he only see the template but not the txt i wrote.So the txt will not be added during sending the email.

ysco..