(SOLVED)Importing Attribute

malcek

All importing works for me OK, but having big problems with attributes.
I've made list of attribute like
SIZE: XS,S,M,L,XL ...etc and then I have colour range for each manufactures.
JERZEES: White,Black,Blue,Red ... etc

I can't figure out the structure of csv or excell file for attributes.

I think that that's the most difficulty thing to do in PS. All other things I understand, but ...

It would be good from PS team that they create template CSV in excell, so that anybody can work normally. I spend so much time with damn attributes that it would be easier to manual impute all attributes.

I hope I'll get some help or answer for my problem :(

attachment is the error I'm getting when import and CSV file

12426_4GmiUTj4gdjAIyuq5hZj_t

barve_csv.csv

I sloved the import of attributes, but find out that if I have 600 product with 6 colour and 5 sizes I have 18000 product. I'm not sure if PS can handel this. I'll try but I'm afraid that I have to swich back to my old shop :(

• 1 month later...

A this moment I have around 380 product and each have at least 4 sizes and two colour and the shop is running very smooth. Only at opening first page is a little bit slow, but after that it's OK. The fastest way is to use combination generator, rather than searching solutions that may not work on your server :(. I spent one week searching solution for that and at the end I do it with "hand". I need 1 day to input all combinations.
First I make for each manufacturer colour list, then sizes and after that it goes very fast to add combinations. But input is item by item, sorry no other solution. ;(

Here you can see how it works and earning money :)