Write admin controller for module

o0ozinkyo0o

Hi all, 

I'm writing a module in prestashop, and i want this module contain front controller and admin controller too because i have manage this module with account admin. 
In the case create controller in front folder, i create file MyModuleFrontController.php in mymodule/controller/front and used path is mysite.com/index.php?fc=module&module=mymodule&controller=MyModuleFrontController and ofcouse it's work good.

But when i create controller in admin folder, and i do same above so it's not work, I don't find any way to run my admin controller of module. 

Can You help me. Thanks all and Have a nice day! 

when you create front controller for your module you use this:

class MyModuleModuleFrontController extends ModuleFrontController{ 

and when you create admin controller you use this:

class MyModuleController extends ModuleAdminController {

frontcontroller will not work with "extends ModuleAdminController"

so it's not possible to use adminController in Front

Hi Vekia,

I found this link http://www.programmingtunes.com/prestashop-1-5-features-for-developers-part-1-modules/ talk about create admin module for module API, this is thing i need.

"Now lets consider we want to create a controller for the admin section. Lets say we want the controller to be AdminFaqController, , so place a file in the /faq/controllers/admin/ and name is AdminFaqController.php . So the class code will be like 

class AdminFaqController extends ModuleAdminController

{

}"

I go this step but i don't know how to path this controller in URL...

I try mysite/index.php?fc=module&module=ptsmapi&controller=AdminFaq but it's not work... Can you check it to help me. Thanks so much.