Prestashop Follow Up Module

Hi.  I have a problem with the Follow Up Module.   It creates vouchers and sends them to customers..   But the voucher code does not get input into the cart rule by the module, so customers are not able to use them.

How to fix this issue?

www.specialorderflowers.com

sample voucher FLW-1-TNZTNF37ZX

it puts into the voucher name only and sends the name to the customer in the email, but Code is left blank.

It should put the same in the code, then it will recognize it during the checkout.

thank you

Dmitry

Edited by dimaps (see edit history)

it creates a voucher and sends an email for 3 or 5 different cases.   Abandoned cart.  Last purchased 90 days ago.   so on.  

But the voucher that it creates is puts in the Name only and does not input the voucher code.   so when customer is trying to use the voucher from the follow up email it does not allow them to use it..   I tested it.

So how can I change that module to include the voucher Name and Code when it creates it.

I understand better now, at least this is what I think: instead of sending voucher code it just sends the name, even that the voucher actually works.. (but client doesn't know the code)

I send you a PM with a request

• 1 year later...