Sign in to follow this  
Guest energycon

Set Up of contact page

How do I set up the contact page so that when people use the submit form there question/email goes to my yahoo account?
I have used my yahoo account as my contact info in backroom but when I have tested the submit email/question form it is not going to my email, I dont know where it is going?

I know this is probally going to be simple! Like me

Go to Employees (not sure if it's the correct word for the english version) and then Contacts. There you'll be able to set all adresses you need for your contact form.

I have done this it looks all correct with right email, but again nothing is coming through!??

And have you tried Preferences > Emails? There you can choose how emails are handled. Mine are sent via mail() function.

Hi Yes I have just been through it all but the emails are not coming through the site is www.x.co.uk
I cant figure it out?

Unfortunately I don't think I can help you, cause i set it up the way told you and it worked fine. Stupid question but I think you've already checked if your emails were not in your spam box, right?

It has just started working, and all the test emails came at once, I have no idea what happened!