No import from 1.5x how can i test if a 3 year old issue is fixed with 1.6

devilsown

I have some major issues with load speed on 1.5.x   i have put in trouble tickets going back to 1.4.  At one point it was fixed by rockey on my server from a ticket but never made it into the branch.  my trouble tickets have sense fell on deaft ears. 

Issue is if you have 1 customer with say  100 orders and each order has 5 items.  It can take   5 minutes for the customer page to load.   I don't want to create 100 x5 items orders so i can very if this 3 year old issue is fixed. 

Will i be able to searchfor customers in 1.6 by company name?  I deal with some large companys trying to make orders where they work and don't always know who name the acccount is setup under?

Oh its not my server.  I am on sizable  dedicated box. Over 200 dollar a month just for hosting.   

Rocky told me there was issues with the sql querys.   When i updated  from the version rocky fixed the issue came back.  

I think the issue is that most people with large sites migh have say  10,000 products and / or  1,000 order a day.

But i have   only have  200 items  and around   100-200 orders a day.   But i have 1 customer that has   300 or so orders. 

Isssue resolves around customers with lots of order.  not the fact of having a bunch of single order customers. 

I have tickets that go back  3-4 years.....that where fixed and when it came back up these tickets where just  looked over and then closed. with not looking at it.   Could look at it as an ostrage putting there head in the sand.  

• 3 weeks later...

You can copy all of the ps_customer and ps_order and a couple other tables over, the format for 1.5 works fine for 1.6.

Also on another note I have noticed this problem as well. I had a client that used a pos module to enter orders and they entered them under their account. If you ever tried to open their account in the orders tab, because they had so many orders it would crash the server.