paulormf

BankWire with Discount problem!

Good night for all!!

I'm using a bank payment module offers a discount to the customer to choose this form of payment.
Is functioning properly, however, when there are other discounts in the cart, it does not calculate discounts and even free shipping.
Could someone give me a hand?

url: www.shopsensual.com.br
prestashop 1.5.5.0

Module attached.

Thanks!!

bankwire_discount_v0.93.zip

Edited by paulormf (see edit history)

Good night for all!!

I'm using a bank payment module offers a discount to the customer to choose this form of payment.
Is functioning properly, however, when there are other discounts in the cart, it does not calculate discounts and even free shipping.
Could someone give me a hand?

url: www.shopsensual.com.br
prestashop 1.5.5.0

Module attached.

Thanks!!

---

Someone can help?

I found other module, but not work in ps 1.5, it's the discounts correctly but does not generate order numberbankwire_plus.zip

---

Someone can help?

I found other module, but not work in ps 1.5, it's the discounts correctly but does not generate order numberattachicon.gifbankwire_plus.zip

---

Someone can help? pls..

---

someone can help?

please don't bump threads, against forum policy.  note: if you are not getting responses then it's because you need to supply more information, do that and then bump by saying you added more information. 

is this a free module?  if so where did you download it from?  did you post on the module download forum?

please don't bump threads, against forum policy.  note: if you are not getting responses then it's because you need to supply more information, do that and then bump by saying you added more information. 

is this a free module?  if so where did you download it from?  did you post on the module download forum?

---

Good night El Patron...

Well, I do not know if I need help if anyone ask or tell me I need to give more information.
Have posted about the error on the download link and there are several reports of the same problem.
It's hard to get help when there is a module in addons.prestashop paid to do the same function.
thanks..

---

Good night El Patron...

Well, I do not know if I need help if anyone ask or tell me I need to give more information.
Have posted about the error on the download link and there are several reports of the same problem.
It's hard to get help when there is a module in addons.prestashop paid to do the same function.
thanks..

thanks for the additional information...hopefully this will help the community help you..

thanks for the additional information...hopefully this will help the community help you..

---

Ok,

would be very happy..

Edited by paulormf (see edit history)