Agence Webinti

Modify the format of the date in producttooltip module

Hi everyone,

I would like to know how to change the format of the date of the product tooltip module.

At the moment the message i like that "This product was bought last on 2013-12-03 12:19:25".

I would like it to display like this "This product was bought on 3 Décembre 2013 à 12:19:25" in french.

I looked to modules/producttooltip/ and .tpl i found a bit of JS

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {ldelim}
{if isset($nb_people)}$.jGrowl('{if $nb_people == 1}{l s='%d person is currently watching this product' sprintf=$nb_people mod='producttooltip' js=1}{else}{l s='%d people are currently watching this product' sprintf=$nb_people mod='producttooltip' js=1}{/if}', {literal}{ life: 8500 }{/literal});{/if}
{if isset($date_last_order)}$.jGrowl('{l s='This product was bought last' mod='producttooltip' js=1} {dateFormat date=$date_last_order full=1}', {literal}{ life: 8500 }{/literal});{/if}
{if isset($date_last_cart)}$.jGrowl('{l s='This product was added to cart last' mod='producttooltip' js=1} {dateFormat date=$date_last_cart full=1}', {literal}{ life: 8500 }{/literal});{/if}
{rdelim});
</script>

But its hard to understand how to change the format because its seems to use smarty : {dateFormat date=$date_last_cart full=1}

Anyone to help me ?
Thanks

date field is based on localization > languages configuraiton (for country) you've got there definition of date (Y-m-d H:i:s)

Thanks it does helps me, i modify the format to d M Y and its better but i've still "Ce produit a été acheté le 29 Aug 2013"

its possible to have it in french ? like so Ce produit a été acheté le 29 Août 2013 ?

Thanks a lot