We noticed that you don't have a payment method set up with your eBay account.

Watchaa

Hi,

I can't upload any product on eBay since I have updated to ebay module 1.6

I have the following error : 

We noticed that you don't have a payment method set up with your eBay account. As soon as you take care of this, you'll be able to list more items.

How can I solve this problem ?

Where can I find the previous version of the eBay module ?

I need to return to the 1.5.3 version quickly, (that worked).

Thanks in advance !

Look like you have problem with payment on your ebay account.

First of all please try following

From your My eBay page, you can check the status of the automatic payment method you have on file with eBay by mousing over the “Account” tab, selecting the “Seller Account” option and looking in the section labeled “Payment methods for Seller Fees” on the ensuing page.

It seems possible that your credit card on file with eBay or Paypal may have expired as LifeIsLike suggested.

It seems possible that your credit card on file with eBay or Paypal may have expired. If your automatic payment method appears to be in good standing, please contact eBay Customer Support  to see if they can provide you with any more information about why you are receiving these errors.

Look like you have problem with payment on your ebay account.

First of all please try following

From your My eBay page, you can check the status of the automatic payment method you have on file with eBay by mousing over the “Account” tab, selecting the “Seller Account” option and looking in the section labeled “Payment methods for Seller Fees” on the ensuing page.

It seems possible that your credit card on file with eBay or Paypal may have expired as LifeIsLike suggested.

It seems possible that your credit card on file with eBay or Paypal may have expired. If your automatic payment method appears to be in good standing, please contact eBay Customer Support  to see if they can provide you with any more information about why you are receiving these errors.

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I have absolutly no payment methods problems.

The problem has appear with the 1.6 update of ebay module.

I found a local copy of the eBay module (miracle!) (not the install, just the php files).

I replaced the 1.6 php files with the old 1.5.3 php files.... now eveything is working perfectly as before the update.

This eBay 1.6 update sucks !!

They should let the 1.5.3 version available for download because that can save life...