Multi-store payment error

Hello, 

I am using prestashop 1.5.6. en when I activate the multistore option, my customers are not be able the go to the payment page (step 5)

Step 1 to 4, even the carrier selection, are good to go, but when the customer reache step 5, payment selection, they will get a blanc page.

when I de-activate the multistore option, everything works again. HELP!

Stefan

in admin panel u will see Multistore configuration for  front of it you can to select shop name 

Select shop u want to configure payment then go on Modules > Payment then check Currency restrictions and Group restrictions

Pay attention Multistore configuration for be selected by your shop name 

Hello, 

I am using prestashop 1.5.6. en when I activate the multistore option, my customers are not be able the go to the payment page (step 5)

Step 1 to 4, even the carrier selection, are good to go, but when the customer reache step 5, payment selection, they will get a blanc page.

when I de-activate the multistore option, everything works again. HELP!

Stefan

hello

any chance to get your page url? if so, please share it

aslo have you followed shahriar's suggestion?

My website is androidmusthave.nl and androidmusthave.be.

But I don't have activated the multistore function because it still don't work.

What Shariar says don't help. I have no restriction on the groups en currency. 

I've checked it because androidmusthave.nl works fine when the multistore function is off. With the same settings when the multistore is activated, it won't work.

• 3 years later...

I am having the same problem .. please some one help!

I can see that this thread is very old and people dont probably view it anymore but for some reason i have to use an older version of prestashop. And i am facing this problem,

I cant go to step 05.Payment after step 04.Shipping

There is some error showing in the console as well..

(Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.)

u can see it in the picture..

please help its urgent !! Thanks..

Regards, MSK.

errorpayment.PNG