Prestashop 1.6 Alpha Testing Issues

tdr170

Here are some things I have noted so far.

Back Office:

Module Page - A color change for active and must have would be nice to differentiate between the two.

Gamification - Images are still loading insecurely (same as 1.5) Home page back office.

Menu - When you change the menu from left to top under employee edit menu disappears and is not displayed on top.

Theme Configuration - Images will not delete, when deleting images you get a black page after clicking remove and returning to page reveals image still present.    (can only remove directly from database)

Performance - Options can not be changed as save does not work so you can not change to force compile, turn                              cache off or change any of the CCC options.

Front Office:

Home text editor -Can not position at top of page either above or below the slider. (can only be moved up to just above the theme config images)

Header of page - Logo overlaps search and the search and cart are just to large.

Link Block - When adding the link block, block appears in the left column on home page not just on product pages as other modules do.

Cart Block - If you position cart in left column you can not remove from header of page as you get the text from the pop up displayed on the page.

Cart block also displays on home page instead of just product pages as with other modules.

Top bar - In the top bar there is a (800) phone number for what ever reason this has been hard coded into the header.tpl file.

These two block are not positionable in the DisplayLeftColumnProduct which is my guess where they need to go to only display on product pages and not on home page.

(personally I do not like the cart in the header section, I use full width banner)

This is as far as I have tested so far.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)

Here is a little more on the cart block being moved to the left column.

Transplanted module to left column.

This pic is after unhooking cart from header of pages.

post-310220-0-21865700-1385740873_thumb.jpg

Then this is what happens after unhooking from header and top of pages.

post-310220-0-97017700-1385740952_thumb.jpg

And the cart in header remains after unhooking the only way I have been able to get this to work is to reset the module, transplant to left column then use display:none in the blockuserinfo.css file.

Back Office Font - throughout the back office the font is hard to read and looks as though typed with a                                  printer that was out of ink.

This pic is standard font used:

post-310220-0-11046200-1385742673_thumb.jpg

Here I just changed the font to Arial using inspector for demo purposes.

post-310220-0-89168600-1385742745_thumb.jpg

Here are some things I have noted so far.

Back Office:

Module Page - A color change for active and must have would be nice to differentiate between the two.

Gamification - Images are still loading insecurely (same as 1.5) Home page back office.

Menu - When you change the menu from left to top under employee edit menu disappears and is not               displayed on top.

Theme Configuration - Images will not delete, when deleting images you get a black page after                                                 clicking remove and returning to page reveals image still present.

(can only remove directly from database)

Performance - Options can not be changed as save does not work so you can not change to force compile, turn                              cache off or change any of the CCC options.

Front Office:

Home text editor -Can not position at top of page either above or below the slider. 

(can only be moved up to just above the theme config images)

Header of page - Logo overlaps search and the search and cart are just to large.

Link Block - When adding the link block, block appears in the left column on home page not just on                          product pages as other modules do.

Cart Block - If you position cart in left column you can not remove from header of page as you get the                      text from the pop up displayed on the page.

Cart block also displays on home page instead of just product pages as with other                                modules.

These two block are not positionable in the DisplayLeftColumnProduct which is my guess where they need to go to only display on product pages and not on home page.

(personally I do not like the cart in the header section, I use full width banner)

This is as far as I have tested so far.

Here is a little more on the cart block being moved to the left column.

Transplanted module to left column.

This pic is after unhooking cart from header of pages.

attachicon.gifImage1.jpg

Then this is what happens after unhooking from header and top of pages.

attachicon.gifImage2.jpg

And the cart in header remains after unhooking the only way I have been able to get this to work is to reset the module, transplant to left column then use display:none in the blockuserinfo.css file.

Module page: Great suggestion, will implement it.

Gamification: I need to talk to a developer about that.

Menu: This one I didn't understand. Although, we have problem with the menu on top and responsive.

Theme Configurator: Known issue, in our todos :)

Performance: I have no problem with saving. Are you using the alpha or the latest version on github?

Front-Office: I agree, there are some modules that breaks the theme and we should look at that. The process is on-going, so thanks for the heads-up.

Back Office Font - throughout the back office the font is hard to read and looks as though typed with a                                  printer that was out of ink.

attachicon.gifImage1.jpg

attachicon.gifImage2.jpg

This part is weird. We think your monitor may be the cause. For example in your screen, can you see that the lines have 2 different color? You can test your monitor on site such as http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/

Tell me if that fixed the problem, because even with your screenshots, we cannot see the problem.

Back office Menu - If I move to top I get no menu at all.

Fonts - Reset the monitor and now things do look much better never thought of monitor settings as being an issue. (ataboy)  :)

(makes since that it looked OK on your monitor)

Performance -  The only thing that works on this page is the clear cache.

Version - I am using the version from the Downloads page that Benjamin posted here from the looks of it Alpha.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/290279-alpha-package-of-v16-is-now-available/?do=findComment&comment=1463243

We need to have a link to the latest version always available, if the Github version is diff from the one posted (alpha) then that post should be removed or modified with a link posted that points to the Github version.

Back office Menu - If I move to top I get no menu at all.

Fonts - Reset the monitor and now things do look much better never thought of monitor settings as being an issue. (ataboy)  :)

(makes since that it looked OK on your monitor)

Performance -  The only thing that works on this page is the clear cache.

Version - I am using the version from the Downloads page that Benjamin posted here from the looks of it Alpha.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/290279-alpha-package-of-v16-is-now-available/?do=findComment&comment=1463243

We need to have a link to the latest version always available, if the Github version is diff from the one posted (alpha) then that post should be removed or modified with a link posted that points to the Github version.

BO: Can you give me your resolution please?

Fonts: Glad to hear it worked!

Performance: I'll (re)test on the alpha, but this shouldn't be broken (alpha or github alike). Everything on that page worked for me. If I can't reproduce it, I'll message you.

Thanks for your feedback.

BO: Can you give me your resolution please?

Fonts: Glad to hear it worked!

Performance: I'll (re)test on the alpha, but this shouldn't be broken (alpha or github alike). Everything on that page worked for me. If I can't reproduce it, I'll message you.

Thanks for your feedback.

1680x1050 - Would be more then happy to give you access to my install.

Also is there a newer version don't want to test on something that is not up to date.

Back Office - Category and Product pages, In the Category page there is a position tab but no ability to drag into position. The product page has no position tab and no ability to move items into position, in our store items are listed by part# in the list so when adding a new product I have to drag up the list into position.

There is also no Page # shown such as Page 1/1 with the drop for # of items per page. Not sure if now there will be no pages but all items on one page.

On another note: (my current store) 

I also had to modify the AdminTab.php file and add more #'s as the products are listed in sub categories and in the main category, so If I have 150 items in that category the last item entered would be on page 2 but might need to be moved to the top of the list which would be page 1 with the max of 100.

I added aditional #'s so now I can change to the number required to get a single page so as to be able to move item into position.

hi the team,

I now test version github good job.

I have noted some bug on product page

<div class="box-cart-bottom">

<p id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block">

<button type="submit" name="Submit" class="exclusive"> <span> Add to cart </ span> </ button>

</ p>

<strong> </ strong>

</ div>

the blue and larger than the original block and straddles the colone right button

résoluition 1600x900

for a full version with less responsive css why not set the size of h1, h2, etc. .. em instead of pixels in the global.css text size adapts itself to all screens and this idea.

Other ideas that goes with the temp area (social network) integrated the Open Graph and this contribuerai a little basic seo prestashop even if the work is already well

Apomed, as far as I can see from adding products into and taking them out of the Home category, 'Popular' has nothing to do with how popular products are with customers - it's just the new name for Featured Products. :wacko:

There also doesn't seem to be any way to have these Popular/Featured products as the default ones to appear on the home page instead of the New Arrivals.

Cheers, Dave

I have downloaded and install Prestashop 1.6 expecting huge things, I am left underwhelmed by it in all honesty, I think the Prestashop team have focused on making things look pretty rather than actually focusing on aspects of the platform that will help with conversions and usability, for instance, the layered navigation module is still solely usable on category pages, this is a huge oversight what about...

All manufacturer pages
All search result listings
New Arrivals Pages
Best Sellers

Specials  

So many shoppers shop by brand/manufacturer (especially within the fashion sector), but they are unable to filter down to the product they require if they are shopping from brand pages, this is a big shame.

I have downloaded and install Prestashop 1.6 expecting huge things, I am left underwhelmed by it in all honesty, I think the Prestashop team have focused on making things look pretty rather than actually focusing on aspects of the platform that will help with conversions and usability, for instance, the layered navigation module is still solely usable on category pages, this is a huge oversight what about...

All manufacturer pages
All search result listings
New Arrivals Pages
Best Sellers

Specials  

So many shoppers shop by brand/manufacturer (especially within the fashion sector), but they are unable to filter down to the product they require if they are shopping from brand pages, this is a big shame.

And that's why this is still an alpha! :)

I'm glad you brought up the layered navigation as an example since we have redeveloped this module (almost) from scratch and will be present in the next release. You'll be able to choose in which page you want to activate it (or not) (Edit: Well, it should be ok on Manufacturer/Brands but not sure on others pages such as search ...). I'll count on you to test it thoroughly when we release it then ;)

As for our work on 1.6, allow me to disagree. The fact that you call it "just pretty" confirmed that we did a good job to make sure you'll remain familiar with the solution. Design goes further than just making things pretty. We added a Dashboard to the BO that makes the merchant's job way easier. And for usability and conversions, we release a brand new FO that will includes the best-practices in e-commerce and there are features that you can find by default only in PrestaShop (Quick view, Shopping cart cross-selling, etc ... Read more on our blog). So I do agree that most our efforts on the BO were UI-oriented, but this doesn't mean it can't have a impact on conversions and usability. 

I hope my answer cheers you a little bit and keep making feedback, this is really important for  us :)

Best regards,

I agree with the developer here, the front office UI plays a critical role in conversions, and from the preview it is quite clear they are indeed following industry best practices. The focus on quick product view, very clear add to cart buttons, ( though its a bit too large at the moment along with some other buttons ) . I believe you are on the right track. Good luck ! Any time frame on when we can have the final release?

Back office Menu: I suggest using cookies to remember the type of menu. I like the collapsed version with hover on icons but I would have to switch to it back everytime I change the BO page :-) I think this makes it unusable, or at least for me.

Top menu configuration: If you remove categories, you can't put it back (no category links in available column), but I'm sure you know about this one.
I agree 1.6 is a milestone :-)

Edited by webplus (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Back office Menu: I suggest using cookies to remember the type of menu. I like the collapsed version with hover on icons but I would have to switch to it back everytime I change the BO page :-) I think this makes it unusable, or at least for me.

Top menu configuration: If you remove categories, you can't put it back (no category links in available column), but I'm sure you know about this one.

I agree 1.6 is a milestone :-)

re menu...I'd like to see the bottom menu containing back to top, load time to be collapsible but also keeping the back to the top behavior :) 

Just installed the latest Github version and while some things are fixed others have now shown up or have not been corrected yet.

(I will re-address previous post also)

Back Office:

BO pages -  All pages have HTTPS broken with varying messages in Google console:

There seems also to be an issue with SSL, after enabling and selecting yes for SSL and                        saving if you leave the BO and return HTTPS is not active even though the SSL page still                     show yes.

If you change to no and save then yes and save the Click here to enable ssl message re-                    appears (don't think I have ever seen this one)

From home page:

[blocked] The page at 'https://api.prestashop.com/version/check_version.php?v=1.6.0.1&lang=en' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. check_version.php:7
[blocked] The page at 'https://api.prestashop.com/version/check_version.php?v=1.6.0.1&lang=en' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ubuntu:300': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. check_version.php:8
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

Module Page - A color change for active and must have would be nice to differentiate between the two. Many module icon are not showing and the link points to ../img/tmp/##########'s.jpg

Menu - Menu now shows at top if changed under employee settings.

Theme Configurator - Live configuration swatches are not linked correctly, If I click on the blue/white I  get Green/white some work and some seem one swatch off. Images do now delete from the configuration.

Perfomance - Options now save

Front Office:

Home Text Editor - This one has some issue, first on the modules page it was called editorial once it was installed the name changed to Home text editor. The configuration page does not show an image but the Ipod image appears in the FO, without the image showing in the config page there is no way to delete it. (this one seems to have found its way back).

The save button on the config page is just text at the bottom right seems small and out of place and not similar to other save buttons in other modules. Seems to need some css work as the entire page just looks strange.

Header of page - Formatting seems OK but for me the search and cart look cartoon like and not professional at all.

This is as far as I have gone at this point time for a rest.

• Like 1

Front Office HTTPS is broken from insecure content, here is the errors from Google's console:

[blocked] The page at 'https://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/contact-us' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/themes/default-bootstrap/css/grid_prestashop.css': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. contact-us:1
[blocked] The page at 'https://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/contact-us' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blockbestsellers/blockbestsellers.css': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. contact-us:1
[blocked] The page at 'https://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/contact-us' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blockmyaccountfooter/blockmyaccount.css': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. contact-us:1
[blocked] The page at 'https://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/contact-us' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blocknewproducts/blocknewproducts.css': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. contact-us:1
[blocked] The page at 'https://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/contact-us' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blockspecials/blockspecials.css': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. contact-us:1
[blocked] The page at 'https://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/contact-us' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.css': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. contact-us:1
[blocked] The page at 'https://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/contact-us' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/themes/default-bootstrap/js/modules/homefeatured/js/homefeatured.js': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. contact-us:1
The page at 'https://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/contact-us' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from 'http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/img/404.gif': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. contact-us:1
The page at 'https://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/contact-us' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from 'http://team-shepherdusa.com/shop16/img/404.gif': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. contact-us:260
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

Fresh install of Github version.

BO:

Category entry does not auto fill the friendly url box. The newly created category does not appear in the top menu, footer menu or the top menu configuration. (categories are empty)

Update - I made a mistake while looking at the categories table and used a backup to replace the categories tables. This put the categories back as installed, I then re-created the category I made before and it now shows in the category block and in the footer.

I also ran a check tables and optimize tables in the database.

GO FIGURE!

Product entry - In the product entry pages the Image page never loads and once you click on it nothing works just a spinning arrow at top. 

FO:

New Arrivals/ Popular - Nothing happens at all when clicking on either link.

Block Link - As reported in a earlier post if you install this module it appears on all pages unlike other modules such as manufacturers, I was able to fix this by adding the exceptions to the module.

Cart Block - Unhooking from header or top of pages results in a broken page the pop up for product added displays on the page. The only way to position in left and remove from top is to use display:none in the blockuserinfo.css file.

I have positioned this now in the left column but it to does not show added categories. By adding the exceptions I can have this only show where other modules show.

Free Shipping still displays in cart even though most have already complained about this, this can be corrected by changing the translations in Front office features and installed modules.

Block Cart - Once the cart is transplanted to the left column the tax line does not display even with tax set to show in cart under taxes.

I fixed this by changing one line in the blockcart.php file.

changed this:

$useTax = !($taxCalculationMethod == PS_TAX_EXC);

to this:

$useTax = true; /*!($taxCalculationMethod == PS_TAX_EXC)*/; 

Now the tax line shows but is reversed and displayed to the left see pic:

post-310220-0-57457700-1386711093_thumb.jpg

I fixed this by adding the line below to the blockcart.css file.

#cart_block_tax_cost{float:right}

post-310220-0-56344800-1386711113_thumb.jpg

I then wanted only one border line before the total so I removed the border line from
#cart_block #cart-prices .cart-prices-line 
and added it to
#cart_block #cart-prices .cart-prices-line.last-line

Now the cart looks like this, in my opinion this is how it should be:

post-310220-0-90645500-1386711278_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifImage1.jpg

attachicon.gifImage2.jpg

try this: (admin/themes/default/css/admin-theme.css >>> line 111)

body { font-family: "Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.42857; color: #555555; background-color: #515561; }

try this: (admin/themes/default/css/admin-theme.css >>> line 111)

body { font-family: "Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.42857; color: #555555; background-color: #515561; }

His problem was already solved by resetting his monitor.

Hi, great find in your testing.  I would humbly suggest opening new topic for particular issues so you good work so it has good visibility.  I'm afraid posting in these catch all topics is might get lost.

We're reading, don't worry. But everything can't be fixed instantly :)

One thing that bothers me is the ajax messages. They make the page hop, and are horrible for UX. They need to be in a static area. I am talking about the back office btw. 

Thanks.

products by language...I do  not understand how this was originally left out of ps...

you can see this issue on addon's...I get turned off seeing screen shots in 'another' language.while I love the French...I don't want to see screen shots in French.....it's a big turn off...so maybe that will get this moved either onto the list or up the list...

and when will there be virtual packs?

products by language...I do  not understand how this was originally left out of ps...

you can see this issue on addon's...I get turned off seeing screen shots in 'another' language.while I love the French...I don't want to see screen shots in French.....it's a big turn off...so maybe that will get this moved either onto the list or up the list...

and when will there be virtual packs?

I know, I know, I think this is the 5th time I see you request that feature ;)

This is the kind of improvement that will be considered for the 1.6.1 but represent too much change for the 1.6.0, sorry.

As for virtual pack, I don't have an answer except that it won't be in 1.6.0.

This is a problem in my eyes. 

This is what I see that is going to happen. You are not going to include it in 1.6.0, which is considered a major front end release. But you will included it in a minor version that comes next. So basically you are going to make 1.6.0 themes not compatible with 1.6.1. Plus you are going to change the database structure yet again. 

Stop changing the database model on minor releases. It is a pain. You are getting a bad reputation for it.

I know, I know, I think this is the 5th time I see you request that feature ;)

This is the kind of improvement that will be considered for the 1.6.1 but represent too much change for the 1.6.0, sorry.

As for virtual pack, I don't have an answer except that it won't be in 1.6.0.

yes, thanks for finally noticing my spamming of image by language...must be because I included in a multiple topic thread that could easily be ignored...I should take my own advice and open new topic...

Home text editor - As reported in an earlier post the Text editor does not show the LOGO in the configuration page so no way to delete if you do not want to use the image.

I tried uploading a new image but that to did not show, the only way I was able to remove the image was to delete it from the editorial modules folder.

As for the other issue I had with positioning the module at top of the page or at top of the tab content I added the following hooks to the editorial.php file and can now position in multiple hooks.

Here is the code.

public function hookdisplayTopColumn()
{
if (!$this->isCached('editorial.tpl', $this->getCacheId()))
{
$id_shop = (int)$this->context->shop->id;
$editorial = EditorialClass::getByIdShop($id_shop);
if (!$editorial)
return;
$editorial = new EditorialClass((int)$editorial->id, $this->context->language->id);
if (!$editorial)
return;
$this->smarty->assign(array(
'editorial' => $editorial,
'default_lang' => (int)$this->context->language->id,
'image_width' => Configuration::get('EDITORIAL_IMAGE_WIDTH'),
'image_height' => Configuration::get('EDITORIAL_IMAGE_HEIGHT'),
'id_lang' => $this->context->language->id,
'homepage_logo' => !Configuration::get('EDITORIAL_IMAGE_DISABLE') && file_exists('modules/editorial/homepage_logo_'.(int)$id_shop.'.jpg'),
'image_path' => $this->_path.'homepage_logo_'.(int)$id_shop.'.jpg'
));
}
return $this->display(__FILE__, 'editorial.tpl', $this->getCacheId());
}

public function hookDisplayHomeTabContent($params)

{
{
if (!$editorial)
return;
$editorial = new EditorialClass((int)$editorial->id, $this->context->language->id);
if (!$editorial)
return;
'homepage_logo' => !Configuration::get('EDITORIAL_IMAGE_DISABLE') && file_exists('modules/editorial/homepage_logo_'.(int)$id_shop.'.jpg'),
));
}
}

public function hookdisplayHomeTab($params)
{
{
if (!$editorial)
return;
if (!$editorial)
return;
));
}
}

Now I can position this in multiple places and that allowed me to test where I like it, I ended up with it at the very top.
I then added some CSS to position on the left and then edited the slider CSS to position on the left.

I have made many changes to the theme one that I would like to see added to the release it the way I have the to info block as you see I added Home & Sitemap then positioned on the left.
I then moved the Phone # to the center and moved the cart and categories to the left column and removed the exceptions so no matter where you are on the site you can easily see the cart and categories.

This is all just testing and in no way resembles what I might do for an actual 1.6 shop.

Here is a pic of that result, the image on the right is the slider.

post-310220-0-76679400-1386798348_thumb.jpg

New Arrivals/ Popular - UPDATE - Well sometime between the 1.6 posted on the Download page and NOW someone decided to change the code in the tab.tpl file for blocknewproducts and homefeatured.

This causes the links on the home page to do nothing, changing them back to the original code fixed this and the links work as expected.
Not sure why things keep getting fixed that are not broken. (LOL)

1.6 Github New Products code (no work)
<li class="active"><a data-toggle="tab" href="{$link->getPageLink('new-products')|escape:'html'}" class="blocknewproducts">{l s='New arrivals' mod='blocknewproducts'}</a></li>

1.6 download New Products code (works)
<li class="active"><a data-toggle="tab" href=".blocknewproducts" class="blocknewproducts">{l s='New arrivals' mod='blocknewproducts'}</a></li>

1.6 Github Home Featured code (no work)
<li><a data-toggle="tab" href="{$link->getPageLink('index')|escape:'html'}" class="homefeatured">{l s='Popular' mod='homefeatured'}</a></li>

1.6 download Home Featured code (works)
<li><a data-toggle="tab" href=".homefeatured" class="homefeatured">{l s='Popular' mod='homefeatured'}</a></li>

Note: I just checked on Github and the code seems to have gone back to the working code?????

New Arrivals/ Popular - UPDATE - Well sometime between the 1.6 posted on the Download page and NOW someone decided to change the code in the tab.tpl file for blocknewproducts and homefeatured.

This causes the links on the home page to do nothing, changing them back to the original code fixed this and the links work as expected.
Not sure why things keep getting fixed that are not broken. (LOL)

Remember this is an alpha. Lot of things will be changed/moved/edited. If you're wondering why we are changing things while they were working is because we are not satisfied by the quality of it. The default theme is an example for our community and should reflect the Best-Practices.

Rather than posting code on the forum, please submit a pull request with your fix.

Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I found one new problem. Uploading images from product -> detail -> foto. IMG url set to wrong url. Something like this: 

http://www.rozvojsportovnichklubu.cz/eshop/98-home_default/reg.jpg

instead of this:

/eshop/img/logo.jpg?1387636912

or

/eshop/img/p/8/8.jpg

I don't know which of it is correct, but mainly it Doesn't works! 

Have anyone same problem or fix? 

Thanks

NEXT BUG:

Below steps to discovery this bug:

1. Buy product go to cart and register

2. add two addresses one for delivery other for invoice.

3. go to  user profile and remove on of addresses .

4. After remove in smarty and in cookies a cart have old id of address invoice or old address for delivery or both . Depends what you remove.

i check this error and in controller where  are deleting adresses the only thing it do it unset cookie but  it should olso update database (ps_cart) and chagne addresses id.

Block Cart - Once the cart is transplanted to the left column the tax line does not display even with tax set to show in cart under taxes.

I fixed this by changing one line in the blockcart.php file.

changed this:

$useTax = !($taxCalculationMethod == PS_TAX_EXC);

to this:

$useTax = true; /*!($taxCalculationMethod == PS_TAX_EXC)*/; 

Now the tax line shows but is reversed and displayed to the left see pic:

attachicon.gifImage1.jpg

I fixed this by adding the line below to the blockcart.css file.

#cart_block_tax_cost{float:right}

I then wanted only one border line before the total so I removed the border line from
#cart_block #cart-prices .cart-prices-line 
and added it to
#cart_block #cart-prices .cart-prices-line.last-line

Now the cart looks like this, in my opinion this is how it should be:

Update to above: I found 1 issue with this while testing 1.6.0.2 in the the POP-UP showed the tax amount to the far right instead of next to the tax amount line as with the other prices.

A better solution that works as intended is to just add the additional tax line to the existing code in the blockcart.css file.

Add   #cart_block #cart_block_tax_cost   at or around line 147.